Mainstays Candle, Peach Mango uploaded by Christina K.Mainstays Candle, Peach Mango uploaded by Christina K.

BY MAINSTAYS

• Does this candle smell good?1 Answers
  • Does this have a strong smell of peach or is it a nice mi...1 Answers
  • Does it smell good ? And is it worth the buy?1 Answers
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
These Walmart candles are better than the dollar store ones but not as good as the original bath and body works ones. the throw is not very far it’s not disappointing, is just not super effective. they are very affordable and you get what you pay for. I recommend them for every day use but if you’re having an event or someone over; I’d recommend getting the scentsy or bath and body works ones for a better and larger throw area. They are available in a wide variety of scents.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
This is my home scent lately! I found a few of these on clearance in Walmart and noticed the candle's scent was my favorite fruit and my fiancé's favorite fruit combined! So it seemed perfect for my home smell! I wish my house could always smell like mangos and peaches! This candle definitely smells good and the scent lingers when you walk in and out of a room which I find most candles really don't linger.
Abigail D.
Colfax, WI
Mainstays candles are very long lasting and have a great scent. They are very inexpensive and found at Walmart. I use this almost daily and there are a variety of scent options! I will be purchasing others.
jessica c.
Love this brand! Very affordable and smells amazing! This brand is available at Walmart so it's a great price. they have a wide variety of smells. It's not too strong or intoxicating smell. Would recommend if you're looking for an affordable and good candle
Hilary P.
Norman , OK
Amazing brand of affordable candles! I love this brand because I get great smelling candles for way less than other ones. Some of the scents are a little to harsh for me but overall they are really lovely!
Lori L.
Burlington, NC
Love mainstay candles as much as I love yankee candle! I bought this at Walmart for half the price! It takes forever to burn down & I find that to be a must when it comes to candles! Love this and would recommend.
Lily T.
Duluth
Smells so incredible, like sugary fresh fruit. I wish they made a perfume like this. Lasts a long time and smells very fresh, would recommend. Great for your living room or bedroom space of you want your house to smell fresh.
Alexis N.
It smells really good, good enough to eat. which is weird but it doesn't last long at all. but if you just want a little bit of time with that smell it does the job.
Hannah W.
Cary, NC
The smell is great, but as with any mainstays candle, the smell is barely there. It burns for a long time and it burns evenly, but I am just not impressed with the scent payoff. I will likely not purchase again
Jessica P.
North Vernon, IN
Great smell and keeps my house smelling awesome with the great fragrance. The price is great and I bought it at Walmart! I use my candle everyday!
Tiffany H.
Does this candle smell good?
Sadaf s.
Does it smell good ? And is it worth the buy?
Amber J.
SAINT JOHNS, MI
Does this have a strong smell of peach or is it a nice mix of smells?