Mainstays Bath Towel uploaded by Amanda L.

BY MAINSTAYS

Yvette W.
I love these towels. You can find many different color sets to choose from at a very affordable price. I have just about all the colors my local store sells. Good way to stock up on towels for your home without spending a lot of money, this is it!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
My husband and I recently received numerous of these at our household shower. They are great and get the job done. They are so soft and fluffy. I love them. I am very satisfied with them. I recommend them.
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
I got these at walmart for a cheap price. I got black and pink ones, my favorite colors. They are cheap so they are not high quality. But they work, they dry you off nicely. I don’t except them to last long for the price but for $5 I’m not going to complain.
Heaven R.
Mountain view, MO
These towels come a few different colors, roll up nicely to be taken to the pool or river, and are pretty cheap! They absorb water fairly good. I love buying these towels for my girls to go places
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
I love how soft and big these towels are. They are very durable and easy to clean. The prices aren't too extreme on them and they come in so many different designs!
Erika H.
Pocono Summit, PA
Okay that old saying about how you get what you pay for is true. This towel sheds like crazy. It gets 4 stars because though it sheds it is thick, long enough to go around my plus size frame and it's very soft. Just don't put it in the dryer. I mainly use it as a beach towel or pool towel anyway. I honestly don't think it can be used for daily needs in the family it couldn't possibly last.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Great towels. Absorbent, affordable, great quality, variety of colors! The only con I've experienced is shedding, even after the first few washes. Other than that, I love them.
Claudia V.
San Benito , TX
Like the thickness of this towel. I take this towel with me in my gym bag. The color are options are really nice.
Dakotah F.
High Ridge
I love these towels! They are all that I buy! They're thick and soft! I also love how many colors options they have to pick from
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Very nice towel for the price drys you off quick and last for a very long time but would recommend to wash before use.