Mainstays 7.25-Ounce Aromabeads Candle, Vanilla

by Mainstays

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mainstays 7.25-Ounce Aromabeads Candle, Vanilla!
How would you rate this product?
Enola , PA
Mainstays 7.25-Ounce Aromabeads Candle, Vanilla uploaded by Soukaina C.
I have another scent that is topped with the singles. It smells wonderful and the entire room is flooded with the scent. It’s a fall/winter scent, brown sugar cinnamon.
Bakersfield , CA
These Walmart candles are better than the dollar store ones but not as good as the original bath and body works ones. the throw is not very far it’s not disappointing, is just not super effective. they are very affordable and you get what you pay for. I recommend them for every day use but if you’re having an event or someone over; I’d recommend getting the scentsy or bath and body works ones for a better and larger throw area. They are available in a wide variety of scents.
Mount Dora, FL
Mainstays 7.25-Ounce Aromabeads Candle, Vanilla uploaded by Harlow B.
This candle smells amazing and the price is right. I keep it by my bed at night for the amazing smell and the calm of candle light before bed is soothing
Cumberland, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This candle smells so good! I love that it is made in the USA and it is in a nice glass jar!