BY MAINSTAYS

Maggie Z.
York
We have this candle and another called 'pecan pumpkin cake'. This is one of the best candles I have ever smelled. They're so incredibly cheap, too! The quality of them is just as great as Yankee Candle, but for so much less. I think the small aroma beads that you can physically see make the candles scent so strong and last so long.
Arlene Y.
This hazelnut scent is positively the best aroma scent ever !!!! I love to use it in my bedroom and living room. It rivals the lavender scent in helping me to fall asleep !!!
Lindsay F.
Mesa, AZ
I love candles I'm always looking for some really good smelling ones ones that actually fragrant my house I have four cats. I bought these at Walmart for five a piece I bought five of em all different smells all in different rooms and omg they are amazing they smell up the room and then some I feel they r powerful without being overwhelming I love them I'm ready for my. Next batch
Kala F.
Hot Springs, AR
For this to come from Walmart, I am so impressed. This is the smelliest candle (in a good way). It really makes the whole house smell up and that's unusual for this to be a cheaper candle. Definitely recommend!!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Wallmart has some of the most interesting candle combinations. I love the smell of hazeltnut coffee and the candle smells exactly like hazelnut
Brittany C.
Bluff City, TN
I love candles and wax tartes. This scent smells sweet but not overwhelming. I would recommend.