Mainstays 4 oz Room Spray, Cranberry Mandarin, Single

by Mainstays

Using advanced technology, Mainstays Odor Neutralizing Room Spray eliminates odors without just masking them. It contains unique ingredients that work at the molecular level to actually neutralize odors leaving your house smelling fresh and clean!

A wonderful fragrance; An easy way to fragrance your home; Perfect for any room in your home

Form: Sprays

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.75 x 3.75 x 6.25 Inches

Container Type: Can

Scent: Cranberry Mandarin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mainstays 4 oz Room Spray, Cranberry Mandarin, Single!
April S.
Prescott Vly, AZ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Mainstays 4 oz Room Spray, Cranberry Mandarin, Single uploaded by April S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Buuuuuy it meow! I was looking for a room spray and it was as if this was the last one on the shelf waiting for me. To make it even better, this is my favorite scent in candle form and it smells just like the candle. A quick spray in each room goes a long way because once the smell travels and all joins together, its like my house is one giant orange 😍 absolutely worth it!
Hannah L.
Arlington, TX
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
This scent is really good and it only takes a few sprays to fill up a room in my house. It stays in the room for awhile afterwards as well.
Ashleigh L.
Staten Island, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the aroma it leaves in the room but I unfortunately have to use a lot of it at once to get a decent amount on the air. However, if you prefer a light scent with an amazing citrus smell I would defiantly suggest this product to you!
MADHURIMA C.
N Brunswick, NJ
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
excellent one, made my room freshening routine super easy...feels so good after spraying...so calm & fresh...hands down, will buy again.

Looking for your answer?