BY MAINSTAYS

Buy on Walmart
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
My husband and I recently received bunches of Mainstays washcloths at our household shower. They are great and get the job done. I believe they help at exfoliating your skin. I'm very satisfied with them. I recommend them.
Tiffany S.
These washcloths are great. I buy a pack of these about once a month because with a family of 4 you can never have too many and they tend to disappear over time. They come in a array of many trending colors to match any decor and they are very durable. The only downside is the brighter or darker colors will bleed in the wash or when used wrt the first time. My suggestion is wash them by themselves in hot water before use. And they do shrink in the wash also but for the cheap price you can keep adding to your collection or replace them often.
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
These are great for everyday use for pretty much anything you need them for...dusting, washing counters, bathing. Cheap and get plenty in a pack, not the most durable and long lasting but at the price you get what you pay for pretty much.
Becky L.
Great product for a low price. Very durable, do not tear easily. They can stain easily like naything white, but still a great product.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Walmart sells these towels, they are very handy when cleaning or possibly cleaning yourself. They are also priced pretty well.
Mallory F.
Springfield, IL
Cheap durable white washcloths! Goes with any kind of decor and awesome for kids while taking a bath! Soft!
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
I buy these about twice every three months I use them for everything and there a good quality and price.......
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
I love that these are super cheap and hold up well. I buy them for cleaning, bathing and even to use on my pets and horses. Great product for the price that you can't beat.
Saira R.
El Mirage, AZ
I love these i use them when i wash my face they are so cheap don't tear up easily make cute decorations in the bathroom there a plus