Mainstays 3 oz Candle, Hazelnut uploaded by Ashley N.Mainstays 3 oz Candle, Hazelnut uploaded by Kimberly S.Mainstays 3 oz Candle, Hazelnut uploaded by Faith M.

BY MAINSTAYS

Mainstays 3 oz Candle, Hazelnut: Exceptional, year-around color and fragrance combination Invites family and friends to gather and relax together Fresh fragrance see more...

Roxanne O.
These Walmart candles are better than the dollar store ones but not as good as the original bath and body works ones. the throw is not very far it’s not disappointing, is just not super effective. they are very affordable and you get what you pay for. I recommend them for every day use but if you’re having an event or someone over; I’d recommend getting the scentsy or bath and body works ones for a better and larger throw area. They are available in a wide variety of scents.
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
This is probably my favorite candle and it smells wonderful! Pro: the candles says it burns for 3 hours but, I’ve been on the same candle for a week! Super affordable and the packaging is cute! Am obsessed with this candle so, I brought the big one and it burns when am reading!!! Love this product so, I highly recommend it!!!!!
Olive K.
Branson West, MO
This is my favourite candle scent. I've been buying these little candles over and over and today I finally bought the 11.5 oz size and it just smells so good.
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
OMG!!! This candle smells so amazing!!! I go through these candles like water. The smell is absolute divine. Plus it lasts awhile.
Valerie P.
Richland Hills
These candles smell greay, and come at a very affordable price. I love them. They are a great bargain!
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
I love these I use them on the conor of my table & they are so cute & this smells so good & cozy.
Deborah T.
Tampa, FL
This candle is so good and so affordable. It smells so yummy, it last so long. I’m definitely going to buy it again.