Mainstays 20 oz Candle, Pumpkin Spice

by Generic

Is this cheap smelling??
Does this smell strong while burnin
Start your review of Mainstays 20 oz Candle, Pumpkin Spice!
How would you rate this product?
Anything fall scented is my favorite and so I love finding more affordable candles I can burn around my house because I go threw them so quickly. This pumpkin spice candle is pretty good for the low price point. It has a more mild scent and smells just like the name says. The candle burns pretty evenly and lasts about a week and a half if you burn it every day all day lol
The scent of these candles are amazing. I was unsure how nice they would be considering the price. But they are awesome. They fill my room with a wonderful yet not overwhelming scent.
Mainstays 20 oz Candle, Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Katie P.
This is one of my all time favorite candles for fall. It smells amazing and lasts forever. I'm pretty much candle horder, and this is one of the candles I can't help but repurchase
Mason, MI
I am completely obsessed with this candle! It smells so good and it lasts forever. I've been burning it daily for the last few weeks and have barely noticed any loss of wax. I will definitely be buying more of these candles in the future and would recommend to friends and family as well. I can't wait to peel off the label and decorate for fall, I swear everyone will think it's a $35 candle!
Edgewater, FL
Mainstays 20 oz Candle, Pumpkin Spice uploaded by Lauren H.
These candles are amazing I buy them by the case from Walmart so I can have the smell going all year long! It's the perfect fall smell! They are very affordable the medium candle is like 5 dollars. I would recommend these to everyone !
Kingsport, TN
Pumpkin Spice is my favorite fall scent and I have this one in my house every year. I actually used the same one for a couple years in a row and it still smelled great the second year! This one lasts forever!
This candle smells so amazing anything pumpkin spice smells awesome I have one now reminds me of how I have a bad case off fall on my mind in the middle of August . 🎃 You can buy these from Walmart .
Webster Spgs, WV
Makes my house smell like Thanksgiving! Mainstays Pumpkin Spice is a must have during the holidays in my house because it makes me feel more festive. Would highly recommend! And very cheap too!
I think it’s overall a good brand at a very affordable price. The scent is fantastic and strong, so lighting the fragrance for a little while makes the room smell nice. The only thing I don’t like is that after you start running out the scent becomes more faded.
Best smell! Legit my favorite. Always get compliments like I spent a million dollars on a candle but nope like $6 from Walmart! So worth it! Hoping there is some left when I go back!