Mainstays 20 oz Candle, Mulled Cider

by Mainstays

What's this candle smell like?
Does it last long? Does it smell nice?
Does the scent last long?
Start your review of Mainstays 20 oz Candle, Mulled Cider!
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
This candle makes my whole apartment smell amazing. and it's so much cheaper then a lot of candles. cannot go wrong with this one. I stock up during fall since it is a seasonal candle.
Lindsay S.
Bakersfield, CA
1,454 reviews
So you can found this candle at your local Walmart usually around the fall time I decovered this candle about two years ago when looking for a fresh new fall scent and when I smelled this one I knew it had to come home with me it smells so amazing like warm apple cider it has a very strong throw to it so it will fill a room with a delicious scent and it has a very slow burn to it so the candle will last you awhile highly recommend.
Brittany M.
Owensboro, KY
This smelled so good until I actually burned it. The scent doesn’t go through the house. The only time you can even smell it is if you are right over the jar. The price for the size of this candle was great, but it’s pointless when you can’t smell it burning.
Meghan A.
Lincoln, NE
1,331 reviews
Mainstays 20 oz Candle, Mulled Cider uploaded by Meghan A.
For a Walmart candle I’m actually really impressed! The throw isn’t the greatest, but it’s a single wick so I can’t complain. It has a great amount of spice to the scent, perfect for the holidays. I picked this up solely because it’s rainy season and our puppy is making the whole house have that “wet dog” smell but considering how well it’s performing, and that it’s only $5, I’ll be getting a few more
Captain H.
I absolutely love candles, and this one is amazing! It smells so good, and it burns very slowly so it actually lasts you longer than usual. I got mine from publix, it's a great price too.
Lonnesha D.
Vernon, FL
Mainstays 20 oz Candle, Mulled Cider uploaded by Lonnesha D.
Very affordable .. Give off a wonderful smell.. In the past I purchased candles that were even more cost efficient than these but couldn't smell them 😄😄😄
Meghan A.
Lincoln, NE
1,331 reviews
Scent is fantastic and just screams “fall”. Unfortunately the throw falls short. It is a stronger scent than other mainstays candles but it just doesn’t fill a room like other candles on the market
Libby L.
Lexington, KY
The best candle out there. Has such a great scent as you can definitely smell it, but it isn’t overpowering - it’s just right. Lasts for quite sometime and is most definitely worth the price as these are fairly inexpensive. Will continue to buy these over Yankee Candle.
Maxon L.
This is a very nice fall candle. It smells more like apples then cider but it still smells very good. It lasts forever even though i use it often and it still smells good. It was affordable. I would recommend. Will definitely be buying again next fall.
Vicki N.
Plant City, FL
Oh...my...GOODNESS!!! This candle smells sooo good. For it to be a cheaper candle, I wasn't expecting much. Boy was I surprised! It burns evenly and is just as scented when you burn down to the bottom as it is when it's brand new.