Mainstays 11.5oz Cotton Candy Candle uploaded by ruby r.Mainstays 11.5oz Cotton Candy Candle uploaded by Ashley G.

BY MAINSTAYS

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
These Walmart candles are better than the dollar store ones but not as good as the original bath and body works ones. the throw is not very far it’s not disappointing, is just not super effective. they are very affordable and you get what you pay for. I recommend them for every day use but if you’re having an event or someone over; I’d recommend getting the scentsy or bath and body works ones for a better and larger throw area.
Daisy M.
Sartell, MN
This is a great, sweet scent it fills my apartment beautifully! I love this scent in the summer time, I just absolutely love it! The 3 wick is the best because it burns so well and evenly! I would definitely recommend this!
ruby r.
Amazing smell loved this candles scent. At first i thought it would be to strong but as i turned it on the smell stayed the same scent was not too over powering it was just right this is my new fav
Mckenzie C.
Piedmont, SC
Love love love this candle! I told my boyfriend it was probably one of the best things he has ever purchased for me. I just got it last week and I've already burned almost the whole thing. It smells amazing and I love walking into my bedroom and it smelling like cotton candy. 5/5. I highly recommend this.
Courtney T.
Burnsville, NC
I really loved the smell of this candle. It reminded me exactly of cotton candy. It was really effective the first three times I used it but then it completely burned out which really sucked. I probably won't buy this again unless I can find it in a bigger size which then I definitely would. Other than the quantity, the quality was great.
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
Weak smell once burning and heavy black smoke due to the wax melting at a faster rate than the wick burning. And yes I trimmed them before I lit the candle.
Amanda B.
My favorite mainstay candle. It's sad that they don't make it anymore. Such a strong cotton candy scent.
Ashley G.
Salem, OR
This is mainstays cotton candy candle it's smells just like cotton candy I'm sad that mines gone
Brooke B.
Cottonwood, CA
Do these have a strong scent to them or lightly scented? Also does the smell linger or go away immediately?
Why can I not find these anywhere to purchase them. I have been to different Wal Marts across this Valley with no success. Can you please tell me how or where I can buy them... Please.                            Thank you,                                 Brandi W. Mainstays 11.5oz Cotton Candy Candle