BY MAINSTAYS

Buy on Walmart
Deana B.
There are so much frickin flavors to choose from this brand. It's just crazy! I am really obsessed with this one because it's not too scented and its just right. And I really love mangos so yeah. It was really, really cheap. I bought It at Walmart for $3. And it would have costed way more at bath and body works because it has 3 wicks. I am just really amazed. It's also great to give as a Christmas present. My friends LOVED it. And it has lots and lots of flavors to choose from. And it just flips me off on how it's 3 wicks and it's so so cheap. In love. If you live by a Walmart then go get some and stock up!!!
Anita S.
Valley, AL
It's smells so good. love theses. Im a big candle person.. if u havent tried it your missing out. you can find theses at walmart. love love love love theses. they have so many smells to buy. i have tried almost all of them.......... love love love
Erin L.
Greenville, PA
I love love love the scent of this candle! I also have a smaller version and the wax melts. Its a perfectly light summer scent and a good value.
Christi H.
These are my favorite candles. They smell great and are always on sale at Walmart. I always stack up on them and burn them all day.
Samantha M.
The scent of this candle is absolutely wonderful! I would recommend everyone buy this candle it makes my house smell amazing!!! ♡
Ashleyy S.
Valley, AL
Definitely smells up my whole house. I always get complements from guests asking what scent this is! I love mainstays!!
Michelle B.
Nashville , GA
For only $3 it's a great candle to have around the house. Not too strong of a fragrance.
Deidre P.
Pickerel River, ON
I love this scented candle. A lot of scented candles smell way too strong and hurt my brain... but this one is perfect. I love the smell, it hits you right in the jaws, you just want to eat it.
Nicole A.
Phoenix, AZ
When burning does the candle still smell like peaches?