Mainstays
115 oz Jar Candle Cranberry Mandarin, Orange

Mainstays 11.5 oz Jar Candle Cranberry Mandarin, Orange

by Mainstays

The Mainstays 11.5-oz Jar Candle Cranberry Mandarin is fresh and naturally appealing, with sun-ripened cranberries, juicy raspberry and sparkling mandarin. Mainstays candles provide you with the highest quality, best value candles for fragrance and home decor. With exceptional year around color and fragrance combinations, Mainstays candles invite family and friends to gather and relax together.

Who else loves this brand????
Start your review of Mainstays 11.5 oz Jar Candle Cranberry Mandarin, Orange!
savannah G.
Bakersfield , CA
YES YES YES! I LOVE I can never get enough of this candle and soothing spa candle makes my place smell great.
Marta S.
Stratford , CT
My go too candle! Smells amazing, only smell and candle brand I get from Walmart :)
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
This candle smells great, gives off a decent amount of aroma, and burns for hours. The biggest downfall is after blowing it out, the wick smokes for several minutes and really can stink up a room. My yankee candles don't do this, but yankee candles are about 10x's the price so even tho I really dislike the smoke when blown out, I still buy them.
Gigi B.
Reading, PA
I love these candles my house could smell bad or one of the rooms and These candles just make it smell like heaven
Abby S.
I really like this scent! It spreads well and smells nice and sweet. It's stronger than a lot of other sweet, citrus candles which I really like. It's very affordable and quite long-lasting. I wish it was a soy/vegan candle, but still a great buy!
Emily S.
This handle is amazing I keep it in my room and I lighted up every day and it makes my room smell amazing not even just my room the smell travels through the house. I love love love this candle.
Rachel A.
Palm Coast, FL
I am in LOVE with this candle! It is one of my all-time favorite candles at yankee candle and this is the cheap version that I got at Walmart and it smells as strong as my yankee candle one if not stronger! It was $5 for this whole jar and it lasts a good amount of time considering I burn it 24/7.. I love it so much!
Rosenda  V.
My favorite candle hands down the sent filled my room and the rest of the upstairs like there's a candle in every room lasted me about a month and I love love the candle
Sam B.
Malvern, AR
I love the mainstays candles, especially when you can get them on sale so frequently for $3 & they're just as good as the $20 yankee candles. This scent imparticular impressed me a lot since I usually find fruity scents overpowering but this one is delightful. Mainstays 11.5 oz Jar Candle Vanilla, Ivory
Kiley E.
Great Falls, MT
Mainstays 11.5 oz Jar Candle Cranberry Mandarin, Orange uploaded by Kiley E.
I love the new look of these candles. This is one of my favorite sense I love it I would definitely recommend
Ask a question to the Influenster community...