Mainstays 11.5 oz Candle, Coastal Wood uploaded by Bridgett B.Mainstays 11.5 oz Candle, Coastal Wood uploaded by Jon P.

BY MAINSTAYS

Roxanne O.
These Walmart candles are better than the dollar store ones but not as good as the original bath and body works ones. the throw is not very far it’s not disappointing, is just not super effective. they are very affordable and you get what you pay for. I recommend them for every day use but if you’re having an event or someone over; I’d recommend getting the scentsy or bath and body works ones for a better and larger throw area. They are available in a wide variety of scents.
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Mainstays 11.5 oz Candle, Coastal Wood I love how this candle smells! I have many candles and warmers in my house. I want my house to smell great! This candle has 3 wicks so you can light all 3 or 1 at a time. Definitely going to buy again when I go to Walmart.
Jon P.
New Castle, IN
It smells amazing. The smell isn't too strong. But you can still smell it. I usually light it before bed. The smell is calming. And when it melts it turns a pretty red. Love it.
Erin M.
Sidney, OH
One of my favorite warm candle smells! Not to strong, but makes the room smell so good! Have this candle in multiple rooms of my house, and I love the color of it!
Katrina V.
This candle smells amazing. I use it to relax me and it doesn't have a super strong sent to it which I like.