Mainstays
115-Ounce Scented Candle, Sweet Lavender

Mainstays 11.5-Ounce Scented Candle, Sweet Lavender

by Mainstays

Does the fragrance last long with these?
Start your review of Mainstays 11.5-Ounce Scented Candle, Sweet Lavender!
How would you rate this product?
Daisy H.
Richlands, VA
Mainstays 11.5-Ounce Scented Candle, Sweet Lavender uploaded by Daisy H.
This isn't a strongly scented candle but it is strong enough to work in my pet loving household and doesn't give me a headache. This candle helps me to relax and gets rid of any odors. The candle is long lasting and I love that it is made in the USA!!
Ashley L.
Love this brand of candle- hate this scent. It reminds me of a grandma's house. Woof.
Brooke R.
Essex
Looooooove this candle. Lavender is a great scent to calm down to but sometimes it can be too floral for me, I use it in my bath and as a lotion before bed but sometimes is too harsh. The sweet lavender candle has the same calming scent but the sweetness cuts down the floralness and just leaves your home smelling clean, calm, and sweet all at once! I wish I could find it for cheaper online, most people sell I in bulk but it is still pricey. Walmart carries them but only a few at a time and theyre usually around 3 dollars each and I buy them all up.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...