BY MAINSTAYS

Amanda B.
Super disappointed in this candle. I thought it was.going. to be close to bath and body works watermelon but it wasnt. This candle doesn't even have a good watermelon smell.
Danielle B.
Piney Flats, TN
Booooo! :( Mainstays candles suck. The scent isn't very strong and the candle burns quickly. If you are like me... I LOVE a good long burning STRONG scented candle. Unfortunately, this is not.
Roxanne O.
These Walmart candles are better than the dollar store ones but not as good as the original bath and body works ones. the throw is not very far it’s not disappointing, is just not super effective. they are very affordable and you get what you pay for. I recommend them for every day use but if you’re having an event or someone over; I’d recommend getting the scentsy or bath and body works ones for a better and larger throw area. They are available in a wide variety of scents.
Daria Q.
It ain't no Yankee Candle but for a small fraction of the cost, there is nothing really to complain about.
Liliana S.
Lebanon, TN
Smells amazing I love it my Walmart had it for $3.00 you can't beat it very recommended
Nora B.
I am a big fan of Walmart candles! They are cheaper than most competitors this runs about $3.99 I light this candle every morning and it fills my home with watermelon fragrance and lasts for about a month or two! I always purchase right after seasons Walmart marks these down half price!