BY MAINSTAY SUITES

• "Very much enjoyed my stay here and they were very helpful " in 2 reviews
  • "This is a very nice extended stay hotel that had all the little extras you could need to stay a little longer including a kitchen, pots and pans, and cooking abilities" in 1 review
  • "I really enjoyed my stay, and everyone was very friendly!" in 1 review
  • "No frills, always clean but could use more locations." in 1 review
Lisa R.
Heathsville, VA
They are affordable, and their suites are quite nice. I debated between 3 or 4 stars. We had one bad experience with a very moldy room, and the manager didn't take us seriously. But we stayed several other times, and all of those were good experiences. It was especially nice to stay in their 2 bedroom 2 bath suites. They were affordable and perfect for traveling with a group.
Jessica K.
Shelbyville, KY
We visit pigeon forge often and stay at main stay. It's off the strip so you avoid the traffic that's always nice. The breakfast is nice eggs, sausage, pancakes, and the normal stuff. The nicest part is the pool with the lazy river.
brittany f.
Great please to stay at! i enjoyed it very much. affordable, clean, and good service. nothing over the top but great for a few nights stay.
Marissa b.
I've had a great stay here and I would book a few nights here again. The room was comfy and great space
Tara B.
Stayed at the mainstay in Lancaster PA and it was very nice. There was a fire in the town so they had to house people in room so they changed the room from 2 queens & a pull out couch to two rooms each with a Queen & pull out couch for the same price. The kitchenette was great especially with traveling with a little one. The bathroom was nice nothing special BUT the tub is so slippery to the point it's dangerous! Bed was comfortable lots of pillows (at least 4-5 fluffy pillows)
Keri P.

This was the worst experience I have ever had at a hotel. disgusting creepy room that smelled like urinal cakes! It was an "oh well" as far as they were concerned. The hotel was old, smelly and completely lacking any customer service. Do yourself a favor and book somewhere else.
Shelley W.
The one here is usually clean & my grandkids love the pool & hot tub. We stayed 5 days due to emergency & were not disappointed. We could cook our own food which was a bonus over other motel/hotels.
Caiti C.
New berlin , WI
Cassandra D.
Fort Wayne, IN
This place was by far the best I've been too. Very nice and relaxing by the beach, nice pool and very prompt and courteous service. Will stay again.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
Really great rooms at a great price. They are family friendly and very clean. The staff is usually very helpful and polite.