MAINSTAY® Essential Oil Tea Tree

by Mainstays

Mainstays Essential Oil Tea Tree Mainstays Ms Essential Oil Tea Tree

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAINSTAY® Essential Oil Tea Tree!
How would you rate this product?
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
This 4-pack of essential oils is great for any beginner, however, it is a bit deceiving. These are not pure essential oils, but they are blends. Each oil is suspended or diluted in coconut oil, and though they still have a strong, aromatic fragrance to them when used in a diffuser, this may be problematic for those with a coconut allergy. If you don’t have a coconut allergy, then you may not have issues with this. The diluted nature of these oils also allows you to apply these directly to skin, if you wish to use these for purposes other than aromatherapy.
Dilan S.
Los Angeles
In one of the comments someone said “this oil can be applied onto skin” but this statement is wrong. This is very harmful to skin and contains irritant substances which we don’t know the real indigrents inside the products as well but it writes do not apply onto skin and wash it with soap and water in case of accidental contact. Other than that, it’s a mediocre tea tree oil for an affordable price.
Danielle N.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
MAINSTAY® Essential Oil Tea Tree uploaded by Danielle N.
Pretty good essential oil. I love using essential oils for different things around the house and for skin care. This is a Wal-Mart brand I believe and I really like their oils for cleaning and diffusing but I tend to use ones from smaller for local and reliable ones for one the skin. I love mixing this one with rosemary lemon and lavender for at home cleaning sprays.
Kimmie H.
Fort Worth
This is a mixed oil it is not 100% essential oil. I will have to contact the company today I purchased one of their diffusers yesterday it does not work.
Mika B.
This essential oil is a big bottle for just a couple of dollars at Walmart and it LASTS. I love using this essential oil with my diffuser!! Great scent and it smells throughout the entire room!!! Love it!

Looking for your answer?