Maine Root Ginger Brew (6 bottles) uploaded by Laura C.

BY MAINE ROOT

Handcrafted, Fair Trade certified, contains organic cane juice and spices: what's not to love about Maine Root?! Made with ginger extract, spices, and pure water for an authentic ginger flavor that is quite strong. Recommended for true ginger... see more...

Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Live this ginger beer. It has a strong bite, be warned! This makes a delicious Moscow mule or drinks well on its on. It’s not overly fizzy, either. It’s hard to find for me so I always grab some when I find it, especially if there is a single chilled one available.
Laura C.
Kansas City, MO
This ginger ale/beer is one of the best sodas I've had in a long time. In terms of spicy, it tastes like I'm eating the actual root. Sweetness... it isnt too sweet. I think the spicy really balances it out.

This would be really tasty as a moscow mule, horse feather, or dark and stormy.
Nikki B.
Washington, DC
Tried the Mandarin Orange Soda and its way too sweet. So sweet that it's gross and doesn't pair well with a meal. I may try the Ginger Root but I'm it's just as sweet. 40 grams of sugar !
Nadia C.
New Britain, CT
This is so good!!! My mom brought some home the other day and I tried and at I'm so satisfied.