Maine Root
- Blueberry Soda

Maine Root - Blueberry Soda

by Maine Root

Handcrafted, Fair Trade certified, contains organic cane juice and spices: what's not to love about Maine Root?! Made with real blueberry juice and pure water for a deliciously fruity flavor. Sweetened with organic cane juice.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maine Root - Blueberry Soda!
Tracey  S.
Bronx, NY
Maine Root - Blueberry Soda uploaded by Tracey  S.
I am currently on vacation in Maine. I had to try this blueberry soda. It's made from blueberry juice and certified organic cane sugar. Also, it's caffeine free. It tastes great!
Sunshine R.
Super yummy blueberry flavor. not too bubbly. very sweet but I love it. I enjoyed it with pizza
courtney S.
Andover, MN
This is sooooo good! I think it’s my all-time favorite soda. So fruity! I wish more places sold it though!
Ashley R.
Porterville, CA
Maine Root - Blueberry Soda uploaded by Ashley R.
Got to try this at a Beer and Lobster Fest and it was amazing! It had a fantastic blueberry taste and was so refreshing on a very hot day. I would definitely recommend if you’re a blueberry fan.
Hayley V.
I love blueberry flavored everything, and when I saw this in the story I knew I had to try it! And when I did I was not let down in any bit, it has an absolutely amazing flavor. It's sweet, but not too sweet and bubbly but not too bubbly. If you love anything blueberry flavored this is most definitely the drink for you! It's AMAZING!
Becky R.
Portland, OR
I love trying new and interesting sodas. This blueberry soda is yet another great example of Maine Root making a fantastic product. It is light and fruity and bubbly and crisp and refreshing and everything you could possibly want from a fruit soda product.

Looking for your answer?