Maine Coast Sea Vegetables, Sea Seasonings, Organic Kelp Granules, 1. uploaded by Caroline  A.

BY MAINE COAST SEA VEGETABLES

Dr. David Brownstein, MD, thinks so. He regularly prescribes 6-12 mg of iodine as a maintenance dose, and up to 50 mg to load the body until it reaches sufficiency and excretes 90%. In his book, Iodine, Why You Need It, he carefully analyzes and disproves the seven common concers with using iodine above the RDA, showing in case after case history that the whole body benefits while safely excreting excess iodine in the urine. We also know Asian cultures with high consumption of seafood and seaweed, average well above 150 mcg of iodine per day and show no ill effects, with markedly longer lifespans. If you are concerned about too much iodine, please consult your health practitioner. Otherwise, enjoy the wealth of nutrition this kelp brings you from the deep Atlantic. see more...

Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
If you are interested in adding iodine to your diet or want an alternative to salt that actually adds flavor to food the way salt does this is for you. I love that this is 100% dried kelp so it is natural and plant based. It doesn't taste overly oceany and isn't fishy or overly flavorful, it isn't going to add a ton of flavor to your food, it is going to being out your foods flavor. You only need a little but so the container lasts forever.
Ciara C.
Evans, GA
Can I say wow a hundred times on this. I use this in my stew with shrimp and my roasts I use venison. It's a great flavor and adds extra yummy ness to it without over powering the meal. Which can be hard to do
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
I use this to add flavor to my cooked veggies. If you have a picker eater than try sprinkling some of this over some veggies. You won't be disappointed!
Toni A.
Less is more! You do not need to apply a lot so the jar will last a while. I use on roasted veggies
Jailine D.
This brand specializes in algae and vegetables very rich for human consumption I recommend.
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I used this is to add to my vegatables any alit of other foods. I prefer this brand...
Kanchan N.
Tasty and flavourful.Goes with both vegetables and chicken.affordable price.Enjoyed it.
Bere A.
mexico
I love seasonings , i'll try soon
Me encantan los sazonadores , definitivamente tendré que probarlo
Ashley N.
What is this used for? Is it a seasoning or a snack?
Arti B.
Orange Park, FL
What is this used for? Are you supposed to put it on your meats, vegetables or what?
Chinara K.
Clarksville, TN
What is this product
Kaitlyn R.
What is this? I've never heard of it before
Tara M.