Maille Traditional Dijon Originale Mustard

by Maille

A traditional Dijon Mustard that dates back to 1747 when Maille was founded.

• Traditional Dijon mustard with smooth and creamy texture
  • Gold Medal and Grand Champion - 2013 World-Wide Mustard Competition
  • Perfectly suitated to sandwiches, chicken and fish recipes
  • A traditional Dijon Mustard that dates back to 1747 when Maille was founded
  • Product of Canada

Named after the home of French Mustard, this traditional Dijon mustard dates back to 1747 when Maille was founded - a true original. Made with finely crushed mustard seeds, it is an ideal accompaniment to red meat.

Maille Dijon mustard has a creamy texture, spicy taste and smooth finish. Spread it on sandwiches, use it within a mustard vinaigrette or in a variety of fish and chicken recipes.

Maille mustard also comes in a variety of flavors including whole grain, honey mustard as well as our premium range of gourmet mustards served from the pump into stoneware jars made in Burgundy.

Ingredients: Water, mustard seeds, vinegar, salt, citric acid, sodium metabisulfite (used to protect quality).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maille Traditional Dijon Originale Mustard!
How would you rate this product?
Angela B.
So versatile and unique. I have used Maille as a condiment for sandwiches, to make sauces, and as a/coating base for my pork & chicken. The flavor is combo of mustard and horseradish spice. I have seen so many other uses, for salmon, ham, etc.
Laure D.
Emeryville, CA
This mustard is great as it is the real French taste. My only disappointment, the Dijon mustard is not made in Dijon, not even in France, but in Canada
Stacey B.
Daniel Island, SC
It’s got the right amount of tart pungency. It’s French - they know Dijon. The salt content is pretty lie which is good for those of us watching our salt intake. Takes really good.
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
One of the best dijon mustards out there! I LOVE Maille brand. Has a great flavor without being too overpowering in the foods you put it in or sandwiches you spread it on. Absolutely delicious.
Rebecca T.
Tomah, WI
This is by far my favorite mustard. It's great on a sandwich and can also be added to home made salad dressings. I find the taste far superior to other dijon mustard products.
Chanel L.
This has been my favorite mustard brand for years. Nothing else compares. It’s perfectly spicy with a little tang and bitterness.
Crystal M.
Tinley Park , IL
I have been eating this mustard on just about everything since I discovered 30 plus years ago in Europe. The mustard is top shelf. I will always have a jar in my home.
Jennifer Hooper T.
Round Rock
Maille is the best Dijon mustard for all applications. Whether using it on a sandwich or hot dog or making a classic vinaigrette, you can’t go wrong with this brand. Very high quality and delicious product.
Heidi S.
Framingham, MA
This is my go to mustard. I always have to have an extra jar on hand. All of the flavors are great but the traditional Dijon is the best. It’s milder than grey poupon and has a wonderful flavor.
Lilly R.
Excellent mustard, I use it in all of my salad dressings and in a lot of marinades. Quality condiment for sure, always in my fridge.

Looking for your answer?