Food & SnacksCondiments & SaucesMustardMaille
Old Style Whole Grain Dijon Mustard - 73oz

Maille Old Style Whole Grain Dijon Mustard - 7.3oz

by Maille

SPICY, AUTHENTIC, TEXTURED
Maille's classic Dijon mustard with a grainy texture and powerful punch

• Grainy texture
  • Powerful punch with intense flavors
  • Key ingredient in the condiment cupboard and ideal for every day use
  • Indispensable for all those who love to cook
  • Won the Gold Medal for the best grainy mustard at the 2012 World-wide Mustard Competition

Maille Classic Dijon Old Style mustard is characterised by its grainy texture and powerful punch. A hint of Hazelnut, the tender crunch of the mustard seeds, and its spicy intense flavors transport us to the heart of Burgundy. It gives a whole new dimension to a host of dishes, from the simplest to the most sophisticated. Perfect with a leg of lamb or pork chops, completes the pallete of flavors in a marinade or sauce, and instantly gives kick to a homely plate of cheese on toast.

Maille Old Style won the Gold Medal for the best grainy mustard at the 2012 World-wide Mustard Competition.

For a premium version of this classic Dijon mustard, see our Wholegrain Mustard with Chardonnay white wine freshly served from the pump.

Ingredients: WATER, MUSTARD SEEDS, DISTILLED VINEGAR, SALT, WHITE WINE, SUGAR, LACTIC ACID, NATURAL FLAVOR.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Maille Old Style Whole Grain Dijon Mustard - 7.3oz!
Sonja O.
Locust Valley, NY
I love this mustard, it adds the perfect kick, and I love the little bubbles and the texture as a whole
joelle D.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I like this brand. It is the only one I use for Mustard but that one is a little strong. Just keep it in mind before buying it
Yinet A.
I received this product along with a Blue Apron ingredient for a meal. I cooked it with diced potatoes and it was so good! I went to the supermarket and had to get a jar. It makes such a great side dish with either chicken or beef. This mustard is affordable.
Satoko F.
Seattle, WA
I love this mustard! It added good flavor to potato, sausage, and everything you like!
Ellen L.
Cleveland, OH
Yummy and s good addition to any charcuterie board. Great on breads and cheeses.
Mayya M.
Purchased at: Instacart
Love this moustard, always have it in the fridge. Mixed with hp and Mayo it is the best for burgers ❤️❤️❤️
Joshua S.
Corry, PA
This is a very coarse, whole grain mustard. The majority of the seed is whole. It gives a good pop and crunch while you eat it. Very good on sandwiches, nice balanced taste.
Urszula B.
Manalapan, NJ
Hands down the mustard for excellence. You can make a fast seasoning for chicken or salads by mixing the mustard, with lemon and oil. Really healthy and well priced.
Heying D.
Mountain View, CA
The best mustard for a nice sandwich with ham or a salad dressing. I like the crunch of the seeds! So good!
Amie D.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Strong tasting mustard. Plenty of large mustard seeds that crunch satisfyingly in your teeth.

Looking for your answer?