BY MAIER'S #100 in Bread

Maier's® Premium Italian Bread.
1lb 4oz (567g). see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Natalie S.
Not a bad bread brand at all. I usually get a different kind, but when I did switch it up I got this brand and I actually really enjoyed it. I didn't find much of a difference between the usual brands that I got, but I usually end up getting a honey wheat type of kind. I think that this is great for anyone to try.
Stephanie S.
The only bread I buy! It makes the most amazing grilled cheeses on a Foreman grill! Makes any kind of sandwich taste great!
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
My favorite bread! It makes the best sandwiches on a panini maker. Perfectly crispy, never gets soggy. Great taste.
Laura C.
London
Such a tasty bread makes my toast soo delicious you would not regret buying this :))))
Anita S.