GroceryBakeryMaier's
Premium Italian Bread

Maier's Premium Italian Bread

by Maier's

Maier's® Premium Italian Bread.
1lb 4oz (567g).

Is this good?
Start your review of Maier's Premium Italian Bread!
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
This has got to be my favorite Italian bread!! This bread is so soft and so moist and delicious! Personally I get the kind with no seeds because I have lots of picky children, but that kind is just as good.
Sydney M.
Pottsville, PA
Maier's Premium Italian Bread uploaded by Sydney M.
The only bag bread worth buying. Normally, I prefer making my bread from scratch, but I do love Maiers. I have never found a bagged bread, that I enjoyed eating by itself, until I bought this. It has a soft texture and a great taste. It is perfect for sandwiches. In my house we always have to buy multiple loaves because It goes so quick!
Ilyssa T.
Ewing, NJ
This is the only bread I grew up on and the only bread I will ever eat. It is the best bread there will ever be.
Natalie S.
Not a bad bread brand at all. I usually get a different kind, but when I did switch it up I got this brand and I actually really enjoyed it. I didn't find much of a difference between the usual brands that I got, but I usually end up getting a honey wheat type of kind. I think that this is great for anyone to try.
Jenna E.
Parkersburg, WV
My favorite bread! It makes the best sandwiches on a panini maker. Perfectly crispy, never gets soggy. Great taste.
Stephanie S.
The only bread I buy! It makes the most amazing grilled cheeses on a Foreman grill! Makes any kind of sandwich taste great!
Laura C.
London
Such a tasty bread makes my toast soo delicious you would not regret buying this :))))
Ask a question to the Influenster community...