Apparel & AccessoriesWomen's ApparelLingerie & HosieryMaidenform
Flexees LYCRA FitSense Hi-Waist Sculpting Brief Panty

Maidenform Flexees LYCRA® FitSense™ Hi-Waist Sculpting Brief Panty

Introducing the next evolution in shaping - ultra firm, sculpting control in an ultra lightweight fabric! The Maidenform with LYCRA FitSense High Waist Brief features innovative printed LYCRA application brushed on the fabric offers you the lightweight, targeted control you need to look and feel your best. Be your own masterpiece!

Ultra firm control sculpts body

Lightweight fabric

Ultra spot control to flatten tummy, smooth hips and lift rear

All over Cool ComfortTM helps keep you cool and comfortable​

Soft waistband with no-slip feature in back

Covered elastic at legs for added comfort

Is it comfortable to use all day?
people constantly ask me about promoting underwear  products so i hope this can be the first one i’m promoting! #voxbox
I've been wanting to try Maidenform Flexees LYCRA® FitSense™ Hi-Waist Sculpting Brief Panty for some time now. Would you recommend these to wear under a pencil skirt? #voxbox #DoWhatFitsYou
Start your review of Maidenform Flexees LYCRA® FitSense™ Hi-Waist Sculpting Brief Panty!
Chayika V.
Bridgeport, CT
Maidenform Flexees LYCRA® FitSense™ Hi-Waist Sculpting Brief Panty uploaded by Chayika V.
Review for: Black
In love with this shapewear! The size chart was 100% accurate in choosing the correct size with sizes up to 3x, which I think is awesome to fit All women. Cooling material is a plus along with the pretty detailing. Perfect tuck and smoothness ito your shape without leaving lines or marks in the skin and doesn’t roll down causing fat to bulge out. Unbelievably comfortable fit. My favorite new shapewear.
Yhoselyne M.
Review for: Black
Estas fajas son muy buenas para el postparto súper recomendables y muy cómodas para poder seguir con tu rutina diaria
Alba V.
Bridgeton, NJ
Maidenform Flexees LYCRA® FitSense™ Hi-Waist Sculpting Brief Panty uploaded by Alba V.
Review for: Black
It is very comfortable as well as affordable. i like how the seams don’t show through clothes like other brands I’ve tried.
Susanna M.
Long Is City, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Maidenform Flexees LYCRA® FitSense™ Hi-Waist Sculpting Brief Panty uploaded by Susanna M.
Review for: Black
Disclaimer: I did receive this for free and therefore cannot comment on the affordability. I think that this is a good piece of shapewear but the cut of the bottom is uncomfortable in the bikini area. Sitting isn't as pleasant as it should be. Overall it does it's job as I expect from maiden form, but it doesn't do much to help me as I picked a medium to fit around my hips but it's a bit big besides where the elastic/top holds on my ribs above my natural waist. I think that on someone with less of a dramatic difference between ribs and waist circumference would find this to work. Overall, the fabric is nice and you don't overheat. But I really this besides the discomfort.
Rebecca C.
Anaheim, CA
Maidenform Flexees LYCRA® FitSense™ Hi-Waist Sculpting Brief Panty uploaded by Rebecca C.
Review for: Nude
I think my problem was that the body suit was the wrong size, so the fit was more snug then it already should have been. But the material is a very good material, would be completely discreet under most clothes or perfect under a dress. I would completely buy just need to get a size up has a really nice pattern on it but depending on the material of whatever you’re layering under it with the flash on it is possible that this design might glow through it. Also has a really nice gel backing to help keep the spanks up on your lower back. Allows for a lot of movement. Aka Dancing haha
Maricela J.
Humble, TX
Maidenform Flexees LYCRA® FitSense™ Hi-Waist Sculpting Brief Panty uploaded by Maricela J.
I love the way this slimmer feels when I wear it. You can wear this slimmer with anything from dressy pants to dresses.
Minna C.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Maidenform Flexees LYCRA® FitSense™ Hi-Waist Sculpting Brief Panty uploaded by Minna C.
I loved the fit they feel tight as you pull them up but once they are on you can't even tell because its so lightweight. It gives you that extra support you usually have to pay $80+ for. #contest #complimentary #DoWhatFitsYou #MaidenformxLYCRA #MaidenformxWalmart @Influenster @Maidenform @Lycrabrand @walmart
Katrina P.
Buffalo, NY
Maidenform Flexees LYCRA® FitSense™ Hi-Waist Sculpting Brief Panty uploaded by Katrina P.
The material was stiff and hard to get on and off. The shapewear didn’t hold anything in and actually was fairly noticeable under the dress I was wearing. The cooling is nice and would be wonderful for summer. For the price it’s not bad as more of an undergarment but it doesn’t help too much with shaping.
Marie D.
Las vegas, NV
Review for: Nude
A little bit disappointed, the fit is larger than expected. This means that there is no shaping help to be had. But the fabric is good it's soft
Anastasia M.
Hampstead, NC
Maidenform Flexees LYCRA® FitSense™ Hi-Waist Sculpting Brief Panty uploaded by Anastasia M.
The panty fell a little weird on my body. I’m not a fan of that type or panty cut. I liked the color and subtle floral pattern. It made it a little more feminine.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tanya K.
Murfreesboro, TN
il y a un an
marla B. il y a un an
It was comfortable and no constricting. Also, a great price!