Apparel & AccessoriesApparelUnderwear & SocksMaidenform

Maidenform Casual Comfort Convertible Lace Bralette DM1188

by Maidenform

#4 in Bras

PRODUCT DETAILS

Everyday standard. This women's Maidenform lace bralette will never let you down.

PRODUCT FEATURES

• Lightly padded foam cups for shaping
  • Longline frame
  • Scalloped lace fabric
  • Adjustable shoulder straps
  • Wire free
  • Style no. DM1188

FIT & SIZING

• 4-column back hook-and-eye closure
  • Convertible straps can be worn halter, crisscross or traditional

FABRIC & CARE

• Nylon, spandex
  • Hand wash
  • Imported

Anyone else is getting emails that says to give review on a product they sent you but you never received a product ? Maidenform Casual Comfort Convertible Lace Bralette DM1188 ?
Is this itchy? I’m wondering about the lace!
¿Es cómodo?
Start your review of Maidenform Casual Comfort Convertible Lace Bralette DM1188!
Melissa B.
Howell, NJ
1,058 reviews
Maidenform Casual Comfort Convertible Lace Bralette DM1188 uploaded by Melissa B.
This bralette is seriously SO comfortable! I was hesitant to purchase it because it didn’t come in my size.. I have a very small cup size (like the smallest) but a wide back because 🏋️‍♀️ so I had to purchase a cup size larger than what I normally wear. But it actually fits pretty well. The band is super comfortable and doesn’t dig into my sides at all, even after wearing it all day. I seriously barely felt it. Although I received this complimentary from Influenster, I would for sure pay full price for it. Overall, I definitely recommend this brand and this bra!
Laura R.
Lutz, FL
Maidenform Casual Comfort Convertible Lace Bralette DM1188 uploaded by Laura R.
I'm so happy with my bra it's so comfortable and my perfect size. The design is gorgeous and it doesn't generate any discomforts while moving. Best of all: it can be used with any outfits, it's only matter of choosing how you want to wear it! I received mine as a gift for testing purposes thanks to influenster!
Maddie G.
Geneva, IL
Maidenform Casual Comfort Convertible Lace Bralette DM1188 uploaded by Maddie G.
Highly recommended! I am in love with my new lace bralette as it is so comfortable, reasonable and beautiful! I am so glad Influenster gifted me with this complimentary pretty and sexy bra! It looks good with absolutely anything! A must for every lingerie lover! Go check these cute bras out now while they are still on sale @ Kohl’s! Definitely worth investing in! #Influenster, #contest, #MaidenformxKohls #DoWhatFitsYou and @Maidenform
Kristin  R.
Fair Oaks, CA
Maidenform Casual Comfort Convertible Lace Bralette DM1188 uploaded by Kristin  R.
I love this lace bralette. Very comfy, classy and supportive. Lays very well under a lot of different materials and I believe it is very true to size. Material is very breathable and light. And it’s offered in so many pretty colors. Would definitely recommend. I received this item complimentary to review.
Amanda R.
I have never purchased Maidenform before and I was a little skeptical but this bra is so comfortable!! The lace is smooth and the straps don’t hurt. I love that this has the comfort of a bralette but still has hooks in the back so you can adjust the band.
Lauren P.
Crystal Lake, IL
Maidenform Casual Comfort Convertible Lace Bralette DM1188 uploaded by Lauren P.
I received this bra for free in exchange for my honest review. I am normally a 40 D so I actually only purchased this specific style after trying the Lace push-up bra, which recently increased its options to Include a 40 band size. That style, unfortunately, did not look great on me...so I switched to this one instead. Because this style ends it’s band sizes at 38, though, I had to purchase Maidenform bra extenders to make my perfect fit. I mention these things because I don’t believe this bra is really intended for someone with a larger chest, and as disappointing as that as it’s probably for the best. Let me first start with the pros: this bra has convertible straps, allowing you to adjust the back to your liking (though you would not be able to go fully strapless.) The cups have a quarter cup to provide slight support and shape compared to other bras that do not come with a cup pad. The colors of the bras are gorgeous and versatile and the lace looks like it has quality to it. And I love how far the lace goes up the adjustable bra strap to show a bit through your outfit. That all being said, though, this bra definitely has some cons. First, I will say I’m a bit displeased Maidenform didn’t even release a 40 band size for this - 38 is an odd place to stop production. I also feel like the quarter cup support was great in theory but didn’t bring a ton of value and almost looked a little strange on me personally. My breasts looked smashed and droopy where a normal Free People bralette (similar style) doesn’t cause that issue at all. But the real issue for me was that even a though this is a wireless bra, there is also some fabric boning on the sides for shaping that eventually began to cut into me after about 3 hours at a movie. It was extremely uncomfortable to the point where I instantly unsnapped my bra when I returned to the car. Because a bra is worn for the majority of my day, the minute it hurts I have to tap out and don’t plan to repurchase. While this was a great effort by Maidenform, I do not plan to re-wear or repurchase this bra as I think my chest is a little too large for the style.
Trés A.
Oceanside, CA
Maidenform Casual Comfort Convertible Lace Bralette DM1188 uploaded by Trés A.
Totally love it 😍 it provides the adequate support, comfortable and sexy. Perhaps they can improve the number of available colors and better attach the cup to the lace to improve support. I’d totally recommend it!
Kristy G.
West Falls, NY
Maidenform Casual Comfort Convertible Lace Bralette DM1188 uploaded by Kristy G.
I was so excited to receive this in the mail! I’m always really nervous about buying bras online because as all us women know, it can really be a hit or miss (and it’s usually a miss) but I was very impressed with this bra. Also, when I’m looking for a bra, it’s either cute or comfortable. Well this bra actually happens to be both!! Great quality, cute, practical- what else could you want in a bra honestly. I will continue buying from Maidenform (especially since it’s sold at my favorite store- Kohl’s!!)
Bethany  C.
Cortez, CO
First off this bra was affordable, however it was my mistake to buy one. I was not allowed to try this bra on when I purchased it so I had to do my best (ha ha) to find one that I believed would fit me. Well I failed at that. They also don’t accept returns of “this kind of product”. The way this bra is designed makes it extra hard to find your correct size and the wide band makes it worse and more uncomfortable. If you can try this bra on before purchasing and the wide band is your thing then by all means try it, but if not try another style or brand.
Sonja  M.
Suisun City, CA
Super comfortable and hides under clothes without any uneven coverage. Matching pantries available also. Perfect for a casual times.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...