Maidenform uploaded by naf C.Maidenform uploaded by Jo R.

BY MAIDENFORM #75 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Self expressions by maidenform women's full support strapless bra - beige 36c

Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Review for: Other more...
I wear size XL. I can walk into a store, pick up any style and it fits. These run small though. I bought briefs and tanga style underwear and they are both snug and uncomfortable. I also bought another brand, size XL at the same time that fit perfectly. For the price of these, I really expect better fit.
Frankie 💅.
Hamilton , NJ
Review for: Other more...
I swear by this brand! They are comfortable and affordable. It’s the only brand I will buy. I buy the push up. My size is rarely available in the stores I go to so I stock up when I find them. I’ll have to start ordering online more! #giftcrush
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I am reviewing a nude waist cincher from Maidenform that I purchased from Target: great quality, fits well, gives me an hour glass figure and gives the appearance of a tummy tuck. If I wear it when I'm eating, it prevents me from eating to excess. Great for my weight management and gives me my pre-baby body back. Also, helps my posture. I'd definitely recommend purchasing this product to anyone looking to look slimmer in a flash. Note: I learned to purchase a cincher based off the size you are, not the size you might want to be for optimal comfortability.
Victoria G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I bought 2 Maidenform bras last week, and I have been extremely happy with them! I have had a hard time finding bras that fit well, and that don't have majorly cheap material that lets the underwire poke through, and so far these have been great. They are supportive, comfortable, and built well. The straps aren't huge, but stay in place well, which is a big thing! I'll definitely be purchasing more, and I recommend them!!!
Lauren T.
Evansville, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have been extremely happy with the bras and intimate wear I have gotten from Maidenform. The bras are soft and comfortable, and come in a variety of styles (push-up, full coverage, T-shirt…) They also have one of the best strapless bras I've come across so that's great. I would definitely recommend their bras.
Stephanie V.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Every bra made by Maidenform is very high quality. They have a bra for everyone no matter a woman's shape or size. They also offer a great range of styles and colors. My Maidenform bras have lasted a long time and they provide a good amount of support too.
Ameryst F.
Thousand Oaks, CA
I've never shopped at a maiden form store but I've bought their bras at Burlington. They have really good quality bras that are similar to Victoria secrets material and they have very nice support and don't have annoying wires that like you. They give good support and the best part is their basically dupes to Victoria secret bras
Megan M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Review for: Self Expressions By Maidenform Women's Full Support Strapless Bra -, Comfort Devotion Tailored Plunge Push-Up 9442, Other more...
The holy grail of bras! This is by far the best brand fur bras I have ever tried. The styles are gorgeous and so flattering and comfortable fit all body types. The materials are soft, sturdy, wash well and look great under all types of fabric. No other brand matches this quality and design when it comes to intimates.
Alexis A.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This is the brand of my favorite strapless/convertible bra. I have a very hard-to-find size and they carry it even if I have to buy from online and it's always a comfortable fit and amazing quality, they last for years.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I reakly like Maidenform bras. They are of made well and have a excellent varitey ranging from basic and comfy to sultry and exotic. When Im shopping at a discount store, I like knowing that if I come across a Maidenform bra that I can rely in2 it to be product of good quality.
blerona p.
Prishtina, Kosovo
Does this really hold anything ?
Claudia V.
San Benito, TX
Does the bras last? Is the material good?
Ashley K.
Warner Robins, GA
Does this act like a body briefer? I have horrible hanging skin since i lost weight. I need something that will even me out without my roll hanging out.
Marquita S.
Richmond
What size range do they carry?