Maidenform uploaded by Jo R.
20 colors available

BY MAIDENFORM #79 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Self expressions by maidenform women's full support strapless bra - beige 36c

Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, AR
I have been extremely happy with the bras and intimate wear I have gotten from Maidenform. The bras are soft and comfortable, and come in a variety of styles (push-up, full coverage, T-shirt…) They also have one of the best strapless bras I've come across so that's great. I would definitely recommend their bras.
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
Greenville, NC
I am a 34dd which apparently means you can never find 1) the size and 2) one with enough coverage. I love maidenform and this bra gives me support and coverage but also has a little cleavage which is exactly what I need in a bra. Love this bra and love this brand!
Cheri G.
Cheri G.
London, OH
I do not care for the Maidenform strapless bra's they do not hold up well and after several washings they start to deteriorate. I personally would rather invest the extra 10 or 20 dollars into a more expensive bra that will last. Will not be purchasing again.
Kerry H.
Kerry H.
Carlstadt, NJ
The absolute most comfortable bra everrrrr! I'm seriously not even exaggerating! So soft and comfortable! I bought a bunch of these and now it's the only bra I ever wear anymore! Go out and buy these!!!!
Becky P.
Becky P.
Super comfy bra! I can't really explain it, but the straps are so soft and just feel nice.
Even with the lace trim its great under t shirts and other smooth shirts.
Jenna C.
Jenna C.
Conyers, GA
I like how these are shaped like flowers it makes them 10x cuter! Plus they get the job done without a hassle (:
Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
This is very convenient. It's great for that sleeveless dress. I love it. This is my go to bra.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Maidenform has some amazing shape wear! I highly recommend! They are reasonably priced too.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I am reviewing a nude waist cincher from Maidenform that I purchased from Target: great quality, fits well, gives me an hour glass figure and gives the appearance of a tummy tuck. If I wear it when I'm eating, it prevents me from eating to excess. Great for my weight management and gives me my pre-baby body back. Also, helps my posture. I'd definitely recommend purchasing this product to anyone looking to look slimmer in a flash. Note: I learned to purchase a cincher based off the size you are, not the size you might want to be for optimal comfortability.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
I bought 2 Maidenform bras last week, and I have been extremely happy with them! I have had a hard time finding bras that fit well, and that don't have majorly cheap material that lets the underwire poke through, and so far these have been great. They are supportive, comfortable, and built well. The straps aren't huge, but stay in place well, which is a big thing! I'll definitely be purchasing more, and I recommend them!!!
blerona p.
blerona p.
Prishtina, Kosovo
Does this really hold anything ?
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Perry, GA
Does this act like a body briefer? I have horrible hanging skin since i lost weight. I need something that will even me out without my roll hanging out.