Maidenform uploaded by naf C.Maidenform uploaded by Jo R.

BY MAIDENFORM

Self expressions by maidenform women's full support strapless bra - beige 36c

Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Maidenform are my go to brand for bras. I
Bought my first set at Marshall’s, they usually come in sets of two. They’re super comfortable and well made. I love all the different patterns and colors, all very flattering and not too over the top. The material attached to the clasp in the back is slightly bigger than most other bras which I really like because it offers more support. Comfortable, inexpensive, well made bras.
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
Review for: Other more...
I wear size XL. I can walk into a store, pick up any style and it fits. These run small though. I bought briefs and tanga style underwear and they are both snug and uncomfortable. I also bought another brand, size XL at the same time that fit perfectly. For the price of these, I really expect better fit.
Frankie 💅.
Hamilton , NJ
Review for: Other more...
I swear by this brand! They are comfortable and affordable. It’s the only brand I will buy. I buy the push up. My size is rarely available in the stores I go to so I stock up when I find them. I’ll have to start ordering online more! #giftcrush
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I am reviewing a nude waist cincher from Maidenform that I purchased from Target: great quality, fits well, gives me an hour glass figure and gives the appearance of a tummy tuck. If I wear it when I'm eating, it prevents me from eating to excess. Great for my weight management and gives me my pre-baby body back. Also, helps my posture. I'd definitely recommend purchasing this product to anyone looking to look slimmer in a flash. Note: I learned to purchase a cincher based off the size you are, not the size you might want to be for optimal comfortability.
Lauren T.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I have been extremely happy with the bras and intimate wear I have gotten from Maidenform. The bras are soft and comfortable, and come in a variety of styles (push-up, full coverage, T-shirt…) They also have one of the best strapless bras I've come across so that's great. I would definitely recommend their bras.
Stephanie V.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Every bra made by Maidenform is very high quality. They have a bra for everyone no matter a woman's shape or size. They also offer a great range of styles and colors. My Maidenform bras have lasted a long time and they provide a good amount of support too.
Megan M.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Review for: Self Expressions By Maidenform Women's Full Support Strapless Bra -, Comfort Devotion Tailored Plunge Push-Up 9442, Other more...
The holy grail of bras! This is by far the best brand fur bras I have ever tried. The styles are gorgeous and so flattering and comfortable fit all body types. The materials are soft, sturdy, wash well and look great under all types of fabric. No other brand matches this quality and design when it comes to intimates.
Alexis A.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This is the brand of my favorite strapless/convertible bra. I have a very hard-to-find size and they carry it even if I have to buy from online and it's always a comfortable fit and amazing quality, they last for years.
Denise H.
LAS VEGAS, NV
I reakly like Maidenform bras. They are of made well and have a excellent varitey ranging from basic and comfy to sultry and exotic. When Im shopping at a discount store, I like knowing that if I come across a Maidenform bra that I can rely in2 it to be product of good quality.
Chardae J.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
The quality of these bras are insane. It was about five years ago I purchased a MaidenForm bra from JC Penny's and my oh my it's still in tact and one of my favs. I have to get more. I'm glad there's a variety of styles and colors and it's certainly surpassed my expectations.
Claudia V.
SAN BENITO, TX
Does the bras last? Is the material good?
blerona p.
Prishtina, Kosovo
Does this really hold anything ?
Marquita S.
Richmond
What size range do they carry?
Ashley K.
Warner Robins, GA
Does this act like a body briefer? I have horrible hanging skin since i lost weight. I need something that will even me out without my roll hanging out.