Maibu Island Scents Malibu Hemp uploaded by Goldie R.

BY MAIBU ISLAND SCENTS

Malibu Tan Island Scents Hemp Body Moisturizer will tempt your senses with a delicious tropical mojito fragrance while lavishly nourishing your skin with virgin hemp seed oil. This lotion will leave skin silky, soft and vibrant with a lovely tropical... see more...

• I love this lotion! It's hands down my favorite I've ever used! I...3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can find this? I can't find it anymore. 3 Answers
  • How many different scents of this product are there?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I use this lotion after a day of swimming because my skin gets super dry. This is so moisturizing and smells so amazing it reminds me of being on the beach. " in 5 reviews
Nikki B.
I seen and bought this product at Walmart and I absolutely loved it I loved the tropical scent it made me feel like I should just be on a beach some where... It had a very creamy oily feel but I have dry skin so it was perfect for me I would definitely recommend this one. all my friends complimented this lotion on me and I was really sad as the bottle got low but I'm definitely interested in trying some of their other products since I was so in love with this one !!!
Krystal M.
I love this stuff! I have used various versions and nothing but good to say about it. I have issues with some lotions and moisturizer, I hate whenthey feel oily or sticky in my skin. I don't have those issues with this. Definitely recommend!
Emilee C.
Princeton
Oh my. I love this stuff. Smells so good the bottle is cute and has so much product for a cheap price! Use it daily as a full body moisturizer! I've had the entire bottle for about a year now and I love it
Jolianna D.
I use this and it is absolutely my favorite it is very gentle on the skin and makes it feel amazing I used to buy it at Walmart but can't seem to find it there anymore it smells amazing and it helps with your tan to and it leaves your skin glowing
Amanda C.
Mccook, NE
I love love love Malibu Island Scents Malibu Hemp lotion! First and most important it leaves my skin feeling amazing! So soft and moisturized. The scent is out of this world. It smells like a summer island. I love using this all year round. I also think this lotion keeps a tan on your skin longer. Definitely recommended!
Madiaon S.
Antioch, IL
I love this lotion. The scent of this specific one brings me back to vacation in the islands. It was a good price for what you get. I bought mine from my local Sally beauty supply and I use it daily! I recommend this to everyone.
Deanna M.
Used this a few summers ago. I remember loving the smell of it, reminds me of being at the beach. Also would mix this with aloe for my sunburns and it really helped moisturize. It does leave a greasy feel if you use too much.
Lea H.
I love this stuff. I have been using it for a year now and it works so well. It gives you a little tan but also helps a lot when your in the sun so you don't burn. The other thing I love about it is it doesn't have sparkles.
Chelsea M.
Very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling very smooth. It was very gentle for my sensitive skin and the scent was nice too. I will definitely repurchase in the future.
Emily M.
Rachel S.
Massillon, OH
I love this lotion! It's hands down my favorite I've ever used! I do however have a difficult time finding it, especially since we move around a lot. I know most Walmarts carry it, but are there any other stores?
Jillian P.
Does anyone know where I can find this? I can't find it anymore.
Dana S.
Nanty Glo, PA
How many different scents of this product are there?