Mai Tai Mixer Bottles

by Mr & Mrs T

I'm going to try to make Mai Tais. Is this a good brand?
What does a Mai Tai taste like? What kind of alcohol goes into it?
Is this the best mix to make Mai Tais?
Start your review of Mai Tai Mixer Bottles!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This come in many other different flavors then just this one.” in reviews
“I love these, because they taste great and good price.” in reviews
“Im not a fan of mixed drinks but if you are this is the best bad for the buck” in reviews
“I don't drink but, from what I've read in the reviews about this product it tastes good and is at a great price” in reviews
“I highly recommend if you're on a budget but love a drink of two ;) ” in reviews
south carolina
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious!! Add more alcohol if you want but these go fine frozen or with just some more crushed ice. Great flavors to choose from
Not to bad but for the price I cant knock it either. I'm not a fan of mixed drinks but if you are this is the best bad for the buck
Louisville, KY
Pretty good with some tequila, great taste at a decent price! I highly recommend if you're on a budget but love a drink of two ;)
Tampa, FL
This is a pretty good mixer if you don't want to buy a bunch of fresh fruit or juices. I love Mai Tai especially with grenadine.
Grovetown, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
Love it! I know I reviewed it before though so not sure why it’s popping up again. Something we normally have when hosting!
Belton, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I am just here writing a review on an item that I have purchased and tried before. So tasty for mix drinks. Takes me back.
Cleveland, TN
Mai Tai is one of our favorite mixed drinks to make at home. This is a good pre made mix alternative to making your own.
Monahans , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
It tastes so great!! Also its so affordable and for a good sized bottle! I love this mixer my grandma showed me this 😂
N Salt Lake, UT
I absolutely love these mixers they are so yummy tasting and you cant go wrong getting them especially for a party.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
They are ok but i prefer my drinks straight. I don't really drink mixed drinks. IF i did then i might like this more.