Mai Tai Mixer Bottles

by Mr & Mrs T

I'm going to try to make Mai Tais. Is this a good brand?
What does a Mai Tai taste like? What kind of alcohol goes into it?
Is this the best mix to make Mai Tais?
Start your review of Mai Tai Mixer Bottles!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This come in many other different flavors then just this one.” in reviews
“I love these, because they taste great and good price.” in reviews
“Im not a fan of mixed drinks but if you are this is the best bad for the buck” in reviews
“I don't drink but, from what I've read in the reviews about this product it tastes good and is at a great price” in reviews
“I highly recommend if you're on a budget but love a drink of two ;) ” in reviews
Pr Du Chien, WI
I love this mix. Mai Tais are a special drink for me, but they are difficult to make. I count on Mr. T's to make any complicated drink as a bar-quality drink at home.
Dedham, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Awesome Love the taste! So yummy!Would buy it again. Good value and would recommend it. It’s great for parties and I can just chuck it down. Love it cold!!
I'm on a Mai Tai kick this summer and this mixer is perfect for a hot day. Sweet and fruity. Mixed with Sailor Jerry and its like paradise in a glass.
Beaver Falls
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This was a popular drink I would get at a bar I used to go to. Added with red grenadine also. Slowly sip and it’s a sit back and socialize type drink.
Estill, SC
1,295 reviews
Mr.& Mrs. T Mai Tai mixer bottles are so easy to use.you feel like a professional bartender.easy to follow directions.it makes a great adult beverage.
Athol, MA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Mai Tai Mixer Bottles uploaded by Tia S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like the strawberries daiquiri-margarita mix with Bacardi white run. Yummy I'm more a fruity kinda gal. So this is a hit for me on the holidays.
Henrico, VA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Try this if you are not a fan of beer. I poured this in a beer it didn't taste like beer after that. It tastes good and the price makes it better
The best mixers to buy. Adorable and amazing taste fpr your mixed drinks of all varieties. I usually biy the sweet and sour mixer in the brand.
Taylorsville , UT
Keep this mixer on hand, you never know when you'll need it. Taste great, mixes well and great priced. Also perfect to make virgin drinks with.
wanaque, nj
Mr. T's mixers are pretty good. they are great when you use them as a sour mix for your drinks as most tend to be more on the sour side.