BY MR & MRS T #89 in Drink Mixes

• I'm going to try to make Mai Tais. Is this a good brand? 2 Answers
  • Is this the best mix to make Mai Tais?6 Answers
  • What does a Mai Tai taste like? What kind of alcohol goes into it?1 Answers
Mai Tai Mixer Bottles
  • "I don't drink but, from what I've read in the reviews about this product it tastes good and is at a great price" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend if you're on a budget but love a drink of two ;) " in 1 review
  • "I love these, because they taste great and good price." in 1 review
  • "This come in many other different flavors then just this one." in 1 review
  • "Im not a fan of mixed drinks but if you are this is the best bad for the buck" in 1 review
Andjoua R.
Happy Hour Expert
Delicious!! Add more alcohol if you want but these go fine frozen or with just some more crushed ice. Great flavors to choose from
amber v.
Louisville, KY
Great for entertaining especially if you don't know a lot about mixing drinks - easy to use and just add alcohol
Shelby F.
I'm not a huge fan, but I really just love going to Mai Tai restaurants and getting it made "right" and enjoy the social embrace from it all, but if thats not an option and you're in the mood this is an alright substitute.
krista v.
They are ok but i prefer my drinks straight. I don't really drink mixed drinks. IF i did then i might like this more.
Lisa H.
Deltona, FL
I absolutely love this stuff. It is affordable and tastes great! You can't go wrong with any Mr & Mrs T's mixers.
Wendy O.
Munford, TN
I like all of Mr. & Mrs. T's mixer bottles. They are not overpowering like some mixers and do not have strange tastes like others sometimes do. However, I must say their Bloody Mary mixer is my favorite.
Anika J.
Sacramento, CA
Yummy simple product with affordable pricing. They have very simple directions on the back of the bottle too.
Ericka C.
You get what you pay for... taste alright in my book could be better but then again its only like $5 so yeahh
Holly H.
Tipp City, OH
It's okay for the price and you can make it good but there are better mixers out there in my opnion
jerri d.
Linwood, KS
Great price for mixture. You can use this for any get together and it will be hit. One if my favorites.
Samme N.
Cumming, GA
Is this the best mix to make Mai Tais?
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I'm going to try to make Mai Tais. Is this a good brand?
Vanesa R.
Sunnyside, WA
What does a Mai Tai taste like? What kind of alcohol goes into it?