BY MR & MRS T #77 in Drink Mixes

• I'm going to try to make Mai Tais. Is this a good brand? 2 Answers
  • Is this the best mix to make Mai Tais?6 Answers
  • What does a Mai Tai taste like? What kind of alcohol goes into it?1 Answers
Mai Tai Mixer Bottles
  • "I don't drink but, from what I've read in the reviews about this product it tastes good and is at a great price" in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend if you're on a budget but love a drink of two ;) " in 1 review
  • "I love these, because they taste great and good price." in 1 review
  • "This come in many other different flavors then just this one." in 1 review
  • "Im not a fan of mixed drinks but if you are this is the best bad for the buck" in 1 review
Leaann F.
Leaann F.
I love these mixer bottles. They are easy and convenient way to mix up your favorite drink without all the hassle of squeezing lemons, limes, strawberries or whatever else you need. It's all in one bottle just have to pour and mix with alcohol.
Andjoua R.
Andjoua R.
Happy Hour Expert
Delicious!! Add more alcohol if you want but these go fine frozen or with just some more crushed ice. Great flavors to choose from
Kayla B.
Love this mixer! Comes in a variety of flavors, but this is one of my favorites. It makes such an easy and cheap drink-just add the alcohol. The Mai tai has been difficult for me to find, but I love when I do. A great tropical drink!
Tyfannie R.
Tyfannie R.
Richmond, VA
Try this if you are not a fan of beer. I poured this in a beer it didn't taste like beer after that. It tastes good and the price makes it better
Jayme W.
Jayme W.
Cleveland, TN
Mai Tai is one of our favorite mixed drinks to make at home. This is a good pre made mix alternative to making your own.
Brisa S.
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these, because they taste great and good price. You don't have to be a bar tender to know how to prepare it.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Pr Du Chien, WI
I love this mix. Mai Tais are a special drink for me, but they are difficult to make. I count on Mr. T's to make any complicated drink as a bar-quality drink at home.
Newmanstown, PA
Happy Hour Expert
This come in many other different flavors then just this one. Has citrus and almond flavors to it.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Jarrettsville, MD
This Mai Tai Cocktail mixer is fantastic, if your looking for a girlie drink this is the way to go
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
Mr.& Mrs. T Mai Tai mixer bottles are so easy to use.you feel like a professional bartender.easy to follow directions.it makes a great adult beverage.
Samme N.
Samme N.
Cumming, GA
Is this the best mix to make Mai Tais?
Victoria V.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I'm going to try to make Mai Tais. Is this a good brand?
Vanesa R.
Vanesa R.
Sunnyside, WA
What does a Mai Tai taste like? What kind of alcohol goes into it?