BY MAI COUTURE

Set Includes: Manhattan 2-1 Bronzing Papier Booklet. Vitamin C+E Papier Booklet. Prettyful Blush Papier Booklet. Femme Fatale Lip Gloss. Flirtini Lip Gloss. Ingredients: Bronzer: nadelholz bleached kraft pulp, hemp pulp, mica, iron oxides. Blush: nadelholz bleached kraft pulp, hemp pulp, kaolin, mica, kaolin. Iron oxides. see more...

• What exactly comes in this gift set? Considering gifts for myself...1 Answers
  • I have been loking for good blush now that is good for travel siz...6 Answers
  • Would this work for dark-skinned woman with oily ... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
Christina W.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I absolutely loved this gift set when I got it as a present. I ended up getting one for my mom! Super gorgeous packaging and multiple amazing products. Mom loved it too! I would recommend to anyone looking for the perfect gift.
Bradley P.
Duncan, SC
This was by far one of the best gifts I have received from my family. I felt so special and happy when I got it. It is an amazing kit and ultimately I'm thinking of buying more. I would recommend this for everyone
Fatima M.
I ordered this set online its not as what i expected it to be but its still good. And its packaging is nice. So i recommend it .
Olamide O.
Brooklyn, NY
Oddly enough i got this gift set for myself..its amazing..everything lastest a while.. Will surely buy this again
🥀
Love it 😍😍😍😍 great packaging and its cute and definitely recommend to a friend to purchase.
Elizabeth V.
Los Angeles, CA
I have tried the blotting sheets and there amazing they remove all the oil in your face, and they smell great!
Caressa S.
Rainbow
Great gift!!! My friend loved it! I'll have to buy it again, love love love it!!
Kah F.
Produto maravilhoso, deixa natural e impecavel tira todo aquele efeito cansaço. Recomendadissimo.
Marissa T.
toronto ontario
This is a great gift for Christmas or any special occasion bought it for my mom and she loved it
maria do carmo g.
rua manoel cavalcante 299, centro, coremas, PARAIBA
Produto muito deixa a pele super macia. Nossa usaria até demais!!!!! Amo os produtos da forever
diane f.
Brandon, MS
I have been loking for good blush now that is good for travel size. Dies any ne of you try this Mai Couture paper blush? does it has highlighter too?
Shassidy A.
Lumberton, NJ
What exactly comes in this gift set? Considering gifts for myself or one of my aunts.
Parissia E.
Bretton Woods, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would this work for dark-skinned woman with oily skin or will it Define the poor also are there colors in your line that match my skin color?