Mai Couture Blush Papier uploaded by Lizet Q.

BY MAI COUTURE

Ever imagine applying blush without a brush? Add color to your cheeks anytime with the remarkable blush paper. The lightly powdered blush paper has a hint of shimmer to give you the perfect look with every application. Made for on-the-go beauties. Paraben Free. Talc Free. Blush Papier, Sicily. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jean L.
I used Sunset Blvd. It is a gorgeous slightly shimmery peach-rose color. I love the control I have with this. Getting rid of the brush helps me keep the blush exactly where I want it, which is hard with brushes. Its really good, and you can use each sheet twice. Cost ius 0.17 per use if you use them twice. Not cheap!
Ashley G.
Malvern, AR
I received this as a sample in Sicily. I don't know that I am a fan of paper blushes (although I can see how they would be awesome for traveling), but the color is very pretty. It looks like a natural glow to my skin. The product was fairly easy to apply and it blended well - no brush needed.
Ann N.
Jacksonville, NC
I received a packet of these in an Ipsy bag a few years ago and after trying one sheet it was easy to give up. I'm not a fan of paper blushes to begin with, and this one was a bit too glittery and did not apply that well, I suggest that if you use this, you use a brush to apply.
Ashley H.
I received this as a sample and wasn't really sure about it. "Makeup paper" being used but I can see now how awesome it is for on the go! It requires no brush or huge compact which is perfect as I can't fit much more into my small bag! Definitely would recommend for someone who's always on the go or a traveler!!
Aimee S.
Bend, OR
Okay so I have to admit, when I first got this item, I was skeptical. It came in an Ipsy bag and I was worried about all the glitter. I tucked it away for several months and just took it back out because I had to travel. Let me say that I don't love this product but I don't hate it either. I like it. There is a lot of color on the papier so I feel like I can use them several times in that day. I just wish there wasn't that much glitter.
Stacy S.
1918 reviews
I received a packet of these from ipsy. The color was beautiful ( montecito). However I felt much of the product wAs wasted. They aren't easy to reuse and keep and there's a ton of waste. I don't think I'd buy them due to the cost., the con rep is great, but the the way they are currently produced is not the best.,
Lizet Q.
San Juan, TX
Okay i got these from a subscription box and wow I love it a lot it's a very thin paper and it does show a lot on your face you have to make sure you don't rub it on too hard
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS
I had never even heard of these before, but I thought I'd give them a try. I love the way my blush looks flawless when using these. Cheeks look snatched!
Ashlyn T.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I am not a fan of these types of products. I like to have control over how much makeup I put on and these just don't work for me.
Randi S.
Blue Mound, IL
I loved using this product! I was able to control where the blush was placed exactly! They are a little pricey.
Maree F.
Hazard, KY
Has anyone used this and liked it? I'm gonna google it and if it's not too expensive I will purchase it. Would love to try it out!!! Anyone know where to purchase this item?
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
Would you rather use this over powdered? And why?