BY MAHROUM

Lizz S.
Rego Park, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert
These baklavas are really good and sweet like they should be. I love the flaky was of the pastry as well and the nut filling and the honey on top. It is however very fattening :(
Crystal L.
Glen Burnie, MD
My neighbor and i share interesting food finds quite often. when she brought these over i was a little hesitant to try them but after she took the first bite i had to too. and to my surprise they weren't too bad. the texture was nice. it was a little dry but with a nice tase.
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so good I love baklava it's such a good pastry And I would eat these everyday if I could
Nakita M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Baklava is pastry formed of layers of filo, it has chopped nuts and held together with syrup and honey. It's a really great sweet treat!
Rebecca G.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love Baklava. It is extremely sweet with honey inside and nuts in a fila wafer. My Dutch grandfather had them for his birthday every year. They are delicious, but you only need a small amount to satisfy your sweet tooth.
shanice g.
toronto
I love Baklava! These are amazing! if you never tried them they are a pastry with a honey and rose water syrup on top