BY MAHROUM

Crystal L.
baltimore, MD
My neighbor and i share interesting food finds quite often. when she brought these over i was a little hesitant to try them but after she took the first bite i had to too. and to my surprise they weren't too bad. the texture was nice. it was a little dry but with a nice tase.
Liz S.
Rego Park, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These baklavas are really good and sweet like they should be. I love the flaky was of the pastry as well and the nut filling and the honey on top. It is however very fattening :(
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so good I love baklava it's such a good pastry And I would eat these everyday if I could
Rebecca G.
Ajax, ON
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Baklava. It is extremely sweet with honey inside and nuts in a fila wafer. My Dutch grandfather had them for his birthday every year. They are delicious, but you only need a small amount to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Nakita M.
Ottawa, Ontario
Baklava is pastry formed of layers of filo, it has chopped nuts and held together with syrup and honey. It's a really great sweet treat!
shanice g.
Toronto , ON
I love Baklava! These are amazing! if you never tried them they are a pastry with a honey and rose water syrup on top