Mahogany Coconut 145 Oz 3-wick Candle Bath & Body Works Ships Free

Mahogany Coconut 14.5 Oz 3-wick Candle Bath & Body Works Ships Free

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Mahogany Coconut 14.5 Oz 3-wick Candle Bath & Body Works Ships Free!
How would you rate this product?
Elise S.
Woodstock
Mahogany Coconut 14.5 Oz 3-wick Candle Bath & Body Works Ships Free uploaded by Elise S.
I am OBSESSED with this candle! Enough that I have bought this two or three times by now. Such a lovely scent that really lasts (I think because of the essential oils) and I just can’t rave about this product enough. Go! BUY THIS YPU WONT REGRET IT!
Maryam G.
macomb
Mahogany Coconut 14.5 Oz 3-wick Candle Bath & Body Works Ships Free uploaded by Maryam G.
I love love this candle smells so good the scent lasts for a very long time the jar of the candle is really nice to if that’s something you look at
Synthia S.
Pomona, NY
Mahogany Coconut 14.5 Oz 3-wick Candle Bath & Body Works Ships Free uploaded by Synthia S.
I love this candle. It’s made with essential oils and the colors are pretty and vibrant. I had to buy one for myself and one for my mother. I’m in love! No concerns. Price ranges from 10-15$ depending on quantity or purchase and time of year.

Looking for your answer?