BY MAHATMA

Mahatma® Saffron Yellow Seasonings & Long Grain Rice. see more...

Destani S.
Joppa, AL
This is my absolute favorite rice to cook with and eat. The flavor is unlike any other, its so good. I make my special "Yellow Casserole" with it and everyone raves about it! 5+ stars in my book!
Tai J.
My family really enjoy this rice. The 10 ounce package is the perfect amount for a side dish. There are never any leftovers. It is a little more expensive than buying in bulk but it is worth its convenience and as an occasional treat.
Elizabeth C.
We use this yellow rice to make paella. It's wonderful and includes all seasonings for the rice. We take tin pans, add rice, the recipe called for liquid, diced tomatoes, chorizo, diced chicken, green beans, roasted red peppers, and whatever else we want to throw in, cover it in foil, and cook on grill until the rice is cooked. It's great.
Kay O.
Ewa Beach, HI
This rice is wonderful! I use it to make my arroz con pollo, the seasonings in the rice are perfect and all I need to add is chicken and chicken broth and my dinner is made. This rice is very cheap considering saffron is used in this product. Recommend it! I sometimes find it on sale for .75 cents it's a steal!
Carmen T.
Madison, MS
This is a staple at our house. It goes well as a side for a lot of dishes and everyone likes it! It's easy to make, just make sure you don't cook it too fast!
Cara B.
This rice tastes so good. I love the flavor. It's a excellent side dish or pair it with beans and some summer sausage. I recommend it
Trisha M.
Jefferson, TX
We love this rice! I add some chopped carrot, bell perpper, jalapeno, and garlic to make Mexican rice like you get at a restaurant.
Andjoua R.
Good brand of yellow rice. It's very flavorful. Goes great with any veggies, meats, etc I purchase often
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
A little high in sodium - but I did like the taste and convenience of this product.