Mahatma Jasmine Long Grain Thai Fragrant Rice 32 Oz Bag uploaded by Prashika S.

BY MAHATMA #16 in Rice

Mahatma jasmine rice 2 lb 32 oz see more...

Buy on Walmart
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Altus, AR
I love this rice! It is so fragrant and cooks beautifully! I use it when I'm cooking homemade Chinese food and it is a perfect pairing. I prefer jasmine rice to white rice and love this brand.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Jacksonville , FL
This is my favorite brand of jasmine rice (and jasmine rice is definitely my favorite type of rice). I love the sticky texture! It can be a little difficult to make at first (not as easy as set-it-and-forget-it white rice) in my opinion but once you figure it out it's the best! I hope to get a rice cooker soon so it will be even better.
Dayana V.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
Foodie Expert
My favorite type of rice. You can never go wrong with this rice. Steam or Fried it's just the best type of rice. You can get this at Walmart or any grocery store really. It's about 5 dollars the small bag
Megan B.
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Foodie Expert
Back before I went on a low carb lifestyle and swore off rice, I loved eating jasmine rice! We put it in the rice cooker and it cooked beautifully. Depending on how you like your rice, cook according to instructions. With a rice cooker, they recommend that you let the rice soak in some water for 10 minutes, drain off the water, put more water in before cooking. Just a little suggestion. Great rice though!
Kortnie V.
Kortnie V.
Hopkinsville, KY
Foodie Expert
I can't say enough good things about this product. It's one of my go to products. I have nothing but good things to say and I think others should try this.
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Foodie Expert
I love this rice it taste so good and it does not look sticky. Its a little pricey but you will love it if you try it out.
Endy G.
Endy G.
Santa Ana, CA
Foodie Expert
By far favorite one for the family. Love how it comes out when I cook it great with chicken. Hubby loves this kind. And love that had a sticky side to close when not in use :) no need for clips
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
I love cooking this rice when I make Oriental or Indian inspired meals. The taste and smell are perfect and compliment the meats and sauces of the dishes I make perfectly.
Melody W.
Melody W.
Cedar park , TX
Foodie Expert
Easy to find in stores. A bit pricey. It's not the best jasmine rice but it's still really good.
Heather O.
Heather O.
Love the taste and how easy this rice is to cook. It's a hit in my household.