Mahatma Jasmine Enriched Long Grain Thai Fragrant Rice 5 Lb Bag uploaded by Lulu M.

BY MAHATMA #95 in Rice

Mahatma thai jasmine rice is a long grain rice variety also known as fragrant, aromatic or scented rice. Grown in the mountain highlands of thailand for centuries, jasmine rice was cultivated for the royalty of the kingdom of siam. Named after the sweet smelling jasmine flower of southeast asia, jasmine rice has a naturally distinctive scent, released during the cooking process, and is likened to a flowery perfume. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Lulu M.
The best rice by far. I love the way it cooks. It’s nice and fluffy. Not expensive at all. I cook it white or Mexican rice way. I buy it all the time. I know it’s not healthy which I don’t consume everyday so it lasts me a long time.
Estella G.
National city
Hands down my favorite rice.its a staple in our home.i use it in a lot of different recipes.its a nice long grain rice never sticky and always comes out perfectly.love it
Lauren S.
Jasmine rice is a staple for me as a vegan. I go through this stuff like nothing, and I love making it for my family. It's easy to make and everyone loves a little bit of rice (or bowls and bowls and bowls). throw on a little sweet chili sauce and boom!
Joanne H.
This is definitely a staple in our house. We pretty much have rice with most meals and this is hands down our favorite brand. It is super easy to cook and reheats nicely in the microwave.
Cassidy T.
Tifton, GA
My husband eats this rice as part of his diet regimen. Easy to cook and has a slightly different taste. It has a little sweet taste to me but taste oriental to my husband. It is kinda pricey but definitely worth a try.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
Best rice to buy. Good for any recipe. The taste is amazing. I would recommend to others. I will continue to buy because the entire family loves it.
Nereida H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love cooking Jasmin rice. Smells so good while its cooking and taste delicious. Best of all this Mahatma jasmine rice is very affordable.
Brandi Y.
Phoenix, AZ
Delicious and dependable product. I love the Mahatma brand and highly recommend this Jasmine rice as well as the other flavors.
Jessica B.
Savannah, GA
This is pretty good to serve with other items.. I ate chicken rice and vegetables for a while and this helped a lot
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
Love Mahatma Thai Jasmine rice. It is easy to cook, flavorful and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend it!