BY MAHATMA #46 in Rice

Mahatma thai jasmine rice is a long grain rice variety also known as fragrant, aromatic or scented rice. Grown in the mountain highlands of thailand for centuries, jasmine rice was cultivated for the royalty of the kingdom of siam. Named after the sweet smelling jasmine flower of southeast asia, jasmine rice has a naturally distinctive scent, released during the cooking process, and is likened to a flowery perfume. see more...

Lauren S.
Jasmine rice is a staple for me as a vegan. I go through this stuff like nothing, and I love making it for my family. It's easy to make and everyone loves a little bit of rice (or bowls and bowls and bowls). throw on a little sweet chili sauce and boom!
Joanne H.
This is definitely a staple in our house. We pretty much have rice with most meals and this is hands down our favorite brand. It is super easy to cook and reheats nicely in the microwave.
Cassidy T.
Tifton, GA
My husband eats this rice as part of his diet regimen. Easy to cook and has a slightly different taste. It has a little sweet taste to me but taste oriental to my husband. It is kinda pricey but definitely worth a try.
Robin M.
Trufant, MI
Best rice to buy. Good for any recipe. The taste is amazing. I would recommend to others. I will continue to buy because the entire family loves it.
Nereida H.
Los Angeles, CA
Love cooking Jasmin rice. Smells so good while its cooking and taste delicious. Best of all this Mahatma jasmine rice is very affordable.
Brandi Y.
Phoenix, AZ
Delicious and dependable product. I love the Mahatma brand and highly recommend this Jasmine rice as well as the other flavors.
Jessica B.
Savannah, GA
This is pretty good to serve with other items.. I ate chicken rice and vegetables for a while and this helped a lot
aldo w.
My favorite jasmine rice, good quality but still affordable I always buy these especially when they are on sale.
Lesley N.
Fort Thomas, KY
Love Mahatma Thai Jasmine rice. It is easy to cook, flavorful and reasonably priced. I would highly recommend it!
Maria Y.
Greensboro, NC
By far the best tasting jasmine rice! Mahatma is a trusted brand and I always try to use their brand for rice.