BY MAHATMA

Mahatma basmati rice 2 lb 32 oz see more...

Megan J.
The Mahatma Basmati Imported Indian Fragrant Rice is great for the price! I make Indian dishes quite often and this rice comes in handy. 2lbs does not seem like a lot but the ratio to the cup makes A LOT of rice. It has a great taste and really helps pull together the dishes.
Hilary T.
Auburn, CA
My boyfriend is from India, so we are picky about rice in my family. After a few brands didn't live up to expectations, we have finally found a winner in Mahatama Basmati Imported Indian Fragrant Rice. For an authentic flavor, try adding a tablespoon of cumin seeds to the rice as it cooks. Delicious!
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Before I swore off rice with my low carb lifestyle, we ate quite a bit of basmati rice! It cooks beautifully and, to me, it tastes a bit like corn. Maybe my taste buds are a little off but it is absolutely delicious. If you like rice granules, I recommend that you let your rice soak in some water, drain the water, refill the water to cook.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
I love this product! it seems to be very high quality and I'm extremely happy with my purchase. I'd recommend this to a friend, no problem! So delicious and so easy to prepare.
Wendy O.
Love this rice it has a great taste and nice aroma as it cooks. It is also flaky not sticky rice.
Danielle B.
Monticello, KY
I love this rice. It's a few more dollars than regular white rice but it has so much flavor.
Ashley P.
Waxhaw, NC
This fluffy, never mushy rice is fabulous! We buy it at Trader Joe's and we wouldn't eat anything else. It has a great flavor and it isn't hard to make!

Walmart