BY MAHALO SKIN CARE

Transform dull, lackluster, prematurely aging skin into visibly firmer, toner, more youthful-looking complexion with a fresh, purified glow. Gently exfoliate dead cells, pollution, dirt, blood, oils and toxins. Boost collagen production to enhance elasticity and radiance. Detoxify to reduce visual appearance of pores. Support and boost skin's natural healing and defenses. Reverse effects of environmental damage. Deliver antioxidant-rich purification. Boost circulation and cell renewal for a v. see more...

Stacy S.
This is one of the first wash off type masks that I saw a noticeable difference with after just one use. My face was noticeably brighter and softer. Plus it smells amazing. What else could you ask for? :)
I'll definitely repurchase, and it makes me super curious about more Mahalo products.
Desiree F.
Augusta
This stuff is a dessert for your face. It's chocolate heaven. I love how radiant my skin looks after using this. It doesn't break me out or dry me out. It just gives my skin a boost of glowy healthy radiance. It's worth the splurge because it's clean and natural and lasts a long time.
Amanda S.
Another product I stand by. It's great when my skin needs deep cleaning and my pores are popping out like hell. When I'm breaking out, I would apply this too. It leaves my skin clean and soft. It's not like the usual clay masks where it sucks out all the oily. This does that but moisturizes too.
Raven D.
Austin
This is the best mask I’ve ever used for my acne/combination skin. It smells amazing and performs even better on my skin. I leave on for 30 minutes.Mahalo Skin Care The BEAN Antioxidant Mask, 1.7 oz./ 50 mL
Aubrey E.
This was the mask that allowed me to mask again. My skin had gotten so overreactive that I stopped masking and missed it. Read a more thorough review on my instagram @aubreye.ln and not the wonderful smell!!!! There’s a reason it’s called the bean...
Jennifer M.
I love the Bean Mask. This mask gives my skin a really nice detox without drying out my skin. It smells like mint chocolate ice cream to me, which I love!! This mask will leave you with a beautiful glow. Highly recommend it.
Maria L.
FINDLAY, OH
Do you think this mask will work for acne-prone skin that can be irritated somewhat easily? I am looking to switch to green beauty as much as possible and looking for a great mask. Thanks all!