mahabis uploaded by Nyomi D.

BY MAHABIS

we're on a singular quest to create simple products that help you relax. with influences from across the globe, along with the latest modern footwear technology, our design sensibilities derive from a universal aesthetic. more than just a quest for comfort, mahabis is a lifestyle brand that believes in the importance of turning down.

we are the place you go when you want to switch off. when you’ve stopped trying to change the world. when you’ve put your feet up.

Elizabeth T.
W Manchester, OH
Got a pair of these as a bday gift. I love that the design is so sleek. I got a wool pair. They are lined with a sheepskin type material. Neoprene don the heel grips your foot for a nice fit. Sorta like a hug for your feet. Only thing I don’t like is a little more coverage for foot and heel.
Nyomi D.
milwaukee
if I could give this company more than 5 stars I would!

I received a pair of slippers for christmas from my mom but they didn't fit. she said she would exchange them to get my correct size. 6 months later I find the original pair in her room! (come on mom!)
the company has a strict 30 day exchange/return policy. they are $120 slippers so I took a chance and shot them an email explaining the situations. they asked for photo proof that they were unworn in the box and once they received that, Mahabis sent me the correct size - I just had to pay to ship my current pair back! I was so excited!

of course customer service is important but obviously the product needs to be high quality as well. these slippers are super comfortable. I recommend no socks as they are wool. they have a nice back that gently hugs your heal or you can crunch it down and wear them as slip ons! I showed both ways in my photo