HealthWellnessMagnum Nutraceuticals
Quattro Supplement, Chocolate Love, 2 Pound

Magnum Nutraceuticals Quattro Supplement, Chocolate Love, 2 Pound

by Magnum Nutraceuticals

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Magnum Nutraceuticals Quattro Supplement, Chocolate Love, 2 Pound!
Annika E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Great protein powder. Tastes great and blends well. I love that it is pharmaceutical grade and that they are very upfront with their ingredients. Honestly chocolate peanut butter is my favorite. Will continue to buy
Pam H.
Lloydminster, AB
This is by far my favourite protein powder to use. I prefer to eat it over drink it and this one mixes so nice with oatmeal. Most make it soggy but this protein keeps the texture of the oatmeal. I do not like running oats!!! Flavour is also yummy!
Sarah W.
Kingston
Best tasting protein powder with no gas or bloat the best digesting protein powder on the market
Lindsay R.
Langley, BC
This is also the old formula. The new formula is fire! Cleanest protein on the market. I am sponsored by a supplement store so I have tried every protein they carry and all of them left me feeling bloated and gassy EXCEPT Quattro. 4 types of time released protein, lactose free, gluten free, kosher and pharmaceutical grade made by a Canadian company.
Jes C.
MILL VILLAGE, NS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Doesnt have that gross sweetener taste.... mixes well with water, and makes an awesome addition to breakfast smoothies! Price is worth it, for sure!
Taylor E.
Maple Ridge, BC
This is one of the only proteins that I can easily digest without an upset stomach! I love this protein and I find it helps me build muscle really well!
Kristal M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use to hate chocolate protein until I tried the Magnum Quattro in Chocolate Love. It tasted exactly like chocolate milk. It blends super easily it just a few shakes. It went surpass my expectation from a protein shake. I have one every single morning for breakfast and after I work out. I love the fact it’s low sugar and low carb. Highly would recommended this product and this company !

Looking for your answer?