Magnum Mini White Ice Cream

I’ve seen this ice cream but I’m not sure if I should try it because it’s pretty pricy . Is it good?
Start your review of Magnum Mini White Ice Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffany P.
Brooklyn, NY
This is super cute and tastes amazing. The white chocolate covering the ice cream is the best.
Patricia  S.
Lake Worth, FL
Omg my favorite ice cream, it’s just the perfect ice cream, the flavor is amazing, nothing compared with any other ice cream, is so affordable, buy it and thank me later
KAVITHA N.
Rochester Hls, MI
My kids like magnum ice cream very much that to they like white chocolate flavor the most
Blessy G.
Purchased at: Kroger
First off I love all the varieties of the magnum ice cream but this flavor is what I reach out for more. It is so delicious and creamy.
Ally D.
Fredericksbrg, VA
So good!! These are incredibly sweet, but the chocolate is smooth and rich, the ice cream is very creamy and the flavor is delicious. All of the magnum ice creams i’ve tried feel so luxurious. Delicious and would purchase again :)
Dani M.
Marietta, GA
Usually I don’t love white chocolate, but this came in a variety pack and wow had to get this on its own. It tastes amazing and very light love that it’s a mini treat for you to enjoy. I would recommend this to all chocolate and ice cream lovers.
Cassandra R.
this flavor is in my top favorites. The white chocolate is so yummy and rich- especially in comparison to other brands. Occasionally this ice cream is pricey but when it goes on sale it is worth it.
Nora T.
Southport, FL
You can’t go wrong with a Magnum ice cream bar. I love white chocolate and these are the perfect size for an after dinner treat.
Riana P.
Leominster, Massachusetts
This is such a smooth flavor and not over powering of white chocolate. You can tell that they use premium products and flavorings.
Lucy S.
UK
You can’t beat this flavour and the classic magnums. The chocolate is lovely and the ice cream is so nice and sweet! Not too sickly either. They can be expensive so we tend to get them in the summer when they are on offer.