Magnum Mini Double Chocolate Ice Cream Bars - 6 CT

Magnum® Mini Double Chocolate Ice Cream Bars.

New.

Made with Belgian chocolate.

Chocolate ice cream dipped in a chocolatey coating, chocolate sauce and milk chocolate.

Per bar:

170 calories.

8g sat fat, 40% DV.

20mg sodium, 1% DV.

14g sugars.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Magnum Mini Double Chocolate Ice Cream Bars - 6 CT!
Boston, MA
These magnums’ mini double chocolate ice cream bars are delicious and me And my husband love them. This is my husband’s favourite icecream and we love having it as dessert after dinner. Would always buy again and will recommend to everyone!
Magnum I've cream is so addicting. Definitely an adult popsicle, indulgent, delicious, savor every moment, it rocks your world kinda of ice cream. Then double chocolate?!? Mini really isn't enough, but it means you can indulge throughout the week.
Lynchburg, VA
Like the fact that when you have that Emergency Chocolate need these little ice cream statisfied your rich chocolate taste but with less calories which is better than most chocolate ice cream bar brands!! I definitely love these mini chocolate ice cream portions!
Bakersfield , CA
1,157 reviews
These magnum ice creams are absolutely great! each one of them are dipped in chocolate, have a chocolate coating on the outside, they all have their own flavors but each has always been extremely good. They’re available at almost every store I would recommend them to others! I buy them all the time . #IceIceBaby
gretna, LA
When I want to treat myself to some really good ice cream this is the one I reach for. I love that it comes in a mini size so it's more guilt-free
Lorton, VA
Did not like these at all. The taste was too bitter and not at all satisfying, especially not for the high price! Will not be repurchasing.
Davenport, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
Rich delicious double chocolate is such a special treat! Me and my family enjoy these minis so much ! The perfect size treat for everyone!
Tequesta, FL
Magnum Double Caramel Ice Cream Bars so creamy and crunchy and tasty! The best thing to eat at night when you want a cold and tasty treat!
Falls Church , VA
Delicious the perfect treat !! I love this ice cream treat. I wish they carried all the flavors at my market. These are perfect.
Bronx, NY
I grew up with magnum brand I remember my granma putting them out when ever we behaved or didn’t lol 😂 we love them

Looking for your answer?