BY MAGNUM

Magnum® Mini Double Chocolate Ice Cream Bars.

New.

Made with Belgian chocolate.

Chocolate ice cream dipped in a chocolatey coating, chocolate sauce and milk chocolate.

Per bar:

170 calories.

8g sat fat, 40% DV.

20mg sodium, 1% DV.

14g sugars. see more...

Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
1,027 reviews
These magnum ice creams are absolutely great! each one of them are dipped in chocolate, have a chocolate coating on the outside, they all have their own flavors but each has always been extremely good. They’re available at almost every store I would recommend them to others! I buy them all the time . #IceIceBaby
Genesis B.
National city, CA
Purchased at: Instacart
I don’t get this one to often but when i do i love them so much that i have to hide to eat them that way my kids wont be asking me for one, the best thing is the crunch of the chocolate when you bite into them omg yes!!
Tanvi G.
Boston, MA
These magnums’ mini double chocolate ice cream bars are delicious and me And my husband love them. This is my husband’s favourite icecream and we love having it as dessert after dinner. Would always buy again and will recommend to everyone!
chynna r.
Eastpointe, MI
These can get messy if you bite them instead of licking until the chocolate melts. They are a bit pricy because you don’t get a lot in the box. But they do taste really really good.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Like the fact that when you have that Emergency Chocolate need these little ice cream statisfied your rich chocolate taste but with less calories which is better than most chocolate ice cream bar brands!! I definitely love these mini chocolate ice cream portions!
Chloe H.
Tequesta, FL
Magnum Ice Cream Bars so creamy and crunchy and tasty! The best thing to eat at night when you want a cold and tasty treat!
Melinda Q.
Ogdensburg
Love tastes good and is and good price for the product, would get again and again yummy
Paula d.
Westminster, London
I always have a package of them on my fridge! 😍 because they are mini its just the perfect size for a desert or an evening crave. The taste is intense and delicious without being “heavy” or “too much”. Just perfect for who loves chocolate and ice cream
melissa b.
Hamilton , ON
Mmmm these are so good!! Not that big so if you just want a little chocolate snack to satasify your sweet tooth this is what to buy