Magnum Ice Cream Bars uploaded by Silvia C.Magnum Ice Cream Bars uploaded by Lizbeth G.Magnum Ice Cream Bars uploaded by Tracy J.See all 20 photos

BY MAGNUM #33 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Known worldwide as the ice cream synonymous with indulgent pleasure, Magnum® ice cream bars arouse the palate by melding thick, crackling Belgian chocolate with smooth and delicious ice cream the rest of the world has celebrated for more than 25 years.

Delicately crafted from only the finest ingredients, Magnum® ice cream bars combine velvety vanilla bean or chocolate ice cream with luxurious Belgian chocolate and are available in six divine flavors.

Consumers can visit grocery retailers and convenience stores nationwide to enjoy the world’s most extravagant ice cream experience. Also try NEW! MAGNUM® Mini available in Classic or Almond- Full MAGNUM® Ice Cream pleasure in a perfect mini size!”

• Not only the best in Europe but all o...I definitely agree! 2 Answers
  • Magnum Ice Cream Bars Currently in needBe the first to answer!
  • Is the layer or caramel inside the do...The Carmel is soft and creamy ... 1 Answers
Photos (20)
  • "Really good brand and the double caramel ice cream is my favorite and overall the ice cream is so sweet and crunchy, I love it." in 108 reviews
  • "I have to admit I had to eat 2 of them only because they were so good and I have never had white chocolate with ice cream before so it was a real treat." in 32 reviews
  • "The first time I tried thus ut was in Dominican republic 8 yrs ago and the middle flavor was raspberry with chocolate coating ." in 23 reviews
  • "The only thing that is stopping me from buying this everyday during this hot days of summer is that it is a bit pricey for the size!" in 19 reviews
  • "My favorite would have to be the caramel one because the caramel is still soft when you bite through the chocolate shell." in 19 reviews
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Jacksonville, FL
I've always heard so many great things about the Magnum Ice cream bars, but as much as I wanted to try them they were just too expensive to me. $5 for 3 Ice cream bars is a bit much. Last week the bars were on sale BOGO at Publix, there was also a coupon for $0.75 off each box, making them a little less than $2 for each box. I was able to try the caramel, double chocolate, and original. I gotta say I loved all three! The chocolate is so rich and the ice cream is flavorful as well. I rated 4 stores instead of 5 because of the price. I loved them but I wouldn't pay the original rate for these bars. I'd only purchase them on sale.
Tabatha F.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
If you are a chocolate lover like me, then these are for you. The taste is amazing, I can't even put into words, the chocolate and caramel flavors are great together. They are a bit more expensive than other brands, but flavor wise, no other brand comes close. Sometimes you can find that grocery store have sales on these, and that's when I rack up on them. They usually come 3 in a box, and are individually wrapped, also a lot of convenience stores sell them by their selves. I would recommend to anyone who loves chocolate and has a sweet tooth, guaranteed you will buy again.
Connie M.
Connie M.
Oh my goodness! Talk about the best of both worlds! This is one of many of my favorite ice cream bars! I love white chocolate & vanilla bean ice cream! The vanilla bean is creamy, and its a good serving size. The chocolate is delicious! The price is a little higher than your average box of ice cream bars. I think that is the only complaint i have. For a box of 3 you pay a little over four dollars depending on the grocery store you go too. I recommend this ice cream bar if you are willing to indulge your sweet tooth!
Prasha T.
Prasha T.
Corona , NY
These are the most delicious mouth watering ice-cream bars. Initially it looks like regular ice cream bar. When you start to break thin layer of chocolate, caramel which is trapper in between two chocolate melts in your mouth giving exceptional taste of caramel chocolate just to discover Moouse texture ice cream with covered with another crust of thin chocolate layer.
Double chocolate caramel is a delightful experience in summer and nobody should miss it.
Bid Fan of Magnum Double Chocolate Caramel Icecream Bar .
Melody A.
Melody A.
Magnum!!!!!! Omg these are my daughter's ultimate favorite ice cream!! She would do anything for me to buy her these! It's kinda pricey, $6 for a box of 3 but I live in NYC so it still beats the ice cream truck's sponge bob ice cream for $3 each. We just found out that magnum opened a store where u can customize your own ice cream. We will be sure to go to that place sooner than later!
Julianna  W.
Julianna W.
Fort Worth, TX
These are some of the best ice cream bars!I just discovered this over 4th of July and I do not know why I was still eating ice cream sandwiches like a 5 year old when these exist. I mean I love ice cream sandwiches but these are 5 million times better! Super delicious while not being overly sweet. The vanilla in the middle helps balance the caramel and chocolate perfectly!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Lincoln, NE
Foodie Expert
I love the Magnum bars. Delicious chocolate coating and smooth, creamy ice cream. The Double Caramel variety has caramel between two layers of chocolate, with one a little thinner than the the other. The caramel oozes even when frozen so you really get the flavor. I just wish there were four in a box so I don't have to battle with my husband about who gets the last one!
Carly P.
Carly P.
Salem, UT
These are rather good ice creams, very tasty and creamy and loads of chocolate. They don't skimp on anything with these ones. I have had the ones with raspberry in it, and I liked it though they are quite rich so if you want a light chocolate bar, this one isn't for you, but if you want one which is very satisfying, yep this will do I am sure. Nice price range too.
Victoria d.
Victoria d.

These are the best ice cream bars with such a rich taste to it that it will melt your mouth. It looks like regular ice cream bars. with thin layers of chocolate. In the middle, and caramel in between the rich wall of chocolate. it gets better there is also a mouse texture ice cream with covered with another crust of thin chocolate layer. It's so amazing!
Elyse G.
Elyse G.
I don't eat these very often because they're pretty high in calories and a tad expensive for so few per box, but when I want to indulge in something rich, I always buy the Double Caramel flavor. I can't decide which part tastes the best though - the chocolate, the caramel, or the creamy ice cream. They're definitely worth the price and calorie load.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Oneida, TN
Which Magnum flavor is your favorite? CLassic, Double Chocolate, Double Caramel, White, Almond, Dark, Mint or Mochaccina?
Annika B.
Annika B.
Have any of you tried the mini version? I like them better, because the normal size is sometimes too much.
Audrey N.
Audrey N.
Blacksburg, VA
Which other flavors would you like to see?
Evelyn A.
Evelyn A.
Louisville, KY
I havw never try this before. is it good ?
Amber B.
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
I've been wanting to try these. Are they worth the price?