BY MAGNUM #2 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Known worldwide as the ice cream synonymous with indulgent pleasure, Magnum® ice cream bars arouse the palate by melding thick, crackling Belgian chocolate with smooth and delicious ice cream the rest of the world has celebrated for more than 25 years.

Delicately crafted from only the finest ingredients, Magnum® ice cream bars combine velvety vanilla bean or chocolate ice cream with luxurious Belgian chocolate and are available in six divine flavors.

Consumers can visit grocery retailers and convenience stores nationwide to enjoy the world’s most extravagant ice cream experience. Also try NEW! MAGNUM® Mini available in Classic or Almond- Full MAGNUM® Ice Cream pleasure in a perfect mini size!”

• Are these super indulgent? They look amazing! How much are they a...2 Answers
  • Not only the best in Europe but all over the world always keeping...2 Answers
  • Does this have different flavours inside?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Really good brand and the double caramel ice cream is my favorite and overall the ice cream is so sweet and crunchy, I love it." in 108 reviews
  • "I have to admit I had to eat 2 of them only because they were so good and I have never had white chocolate with ice cream before so it was a real treat." in 32 reviews
  • "The first time I tried thus ut was in Dominican republic 8 yrs ago and the middle flavor was raspberry with chocolate coating ." in 23 reviews
  • "My favorite would have to be the caramel one because the caramel is still soft when you bite through the chocolate shell." in 19 reviews
  • "The only thing that is stopping me from buying this everyday during this hot days of summer is that it is a bit pricey for the size!" in 19 reviews
Amy N.
I loved these bars from before I began my vegan journey. I am lactose intolerant so I would only have one every so often because they are amazing and I couldn't resist.  For those of you that don't have a problem with dairy products, I would highly recommend these ice cream bars. Magnum bars are dipped twice in chocolate. The first outside the ice cream layer and then again after the filling, in this case, caramel, or just dipped again after the first layer is frozen. These are thick layers of chocolate too, not a shell of chocolate.  These are some pretty satisfying ice cream bars. They are bit pricey though, 6$ for I think 3 of them.
Brittany B.
OAKDALE, CA
My mouth is just watering just thinking of biting into this delicious creamy crunchy ice cream bar.when you bite into it first you get a crunch from the chocolate layer on the outside and then you get to the ooey gooey creamy caramel middle and not last to the yummy vanilla creamy taste middle.
Sylvia B.
Chicago
Love these bars! The chocolate covering is thick and the ice cream is smoothly delish!  I buy them regularly for a quick after dinner treat!

They can be a bit pricey, but if you look, you can regularly find them on sale!
Claire P.
Oh. My. God. I haven’t had ice cream bars in a long time due to avoiding them from lactose intolerance. But, I was offered one of these and couldn’t say no! This is probably the best ice cream bar I’ve had. I’m not a huge fan of the bars that have more ice cream than the chocolate or caramel/whatever topping. This one has a nice, thick layer of chocolate over the ice cream as well as a LOT of caramel, which I absolutely love. I might be buying some of these despite my lactose intolerance!
Christina F.
Mays Landing , NJ
These are hands down my favorite ice cream bar. The chocolate on the outside is so smooth and sweet and then biting into the caramel makes is 100x better. The vanilla ice cream inside pulls all the favors together. It’s a delicious bar if you love chocolate and caramel
Emi Y.
Boston, MA
These are so delicious!!! It's a calorie splurge but it's worth every little bit. It's a good portion, I don't feel absolutely disgustingly full after eating one, and the textures are great. The chocolate outer and inner crunch with the smooth and creamy vanilla center - I'm all about it. I'm all for low calorie ice cream substitutes, but this is a true treat.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
These bars are DELICIOUS! The double caramel bars have an outer chocolate layer, then once you crack into it you reveal the caramel layer that’s drizzled over ANOTHER chocolate layer then finally you get to the vanilla ice cream center. These are around $5 for 3 bars, but they’re soooooo worth it! They have such a rich taste you can’t help but love them!
Maryam.n B.
new york
This is probably the best ice cream I have ever had I’ve bought this product so many times I can’t remember. It is a great price, the ice cream is super light and the caramel is soft and stretchy. Overall this is an amazing product and you should buy it yourself!!
Jennifer B.
These bars are decadently delicious! The chocolate and caramel are so smooth, and the double layers are such a treat, making it different from any other bar. The bars are more expensive than others at the grocery store, but I can typically find them on sale every once in awhile at Publix, Ingles, or Food Lion.
Janice G.
Sullivan, IN
A friend introduced me to Magnum Bars, Raspberry, Caramel & Chocolate on chocolate. I was hooked! They are so delicious, all of them surpass any other chocolate ice cream bar. There isn't any comparison to the rich ice cream or the size of the ice cream bar. A little more expensive than other ice cream, but you get what you pay for, as they say.
Andrea L.
Oneida, TN
Which Magnum flavor is your favorite? CLassic, Double Chocolate, Double Caramel, White, Almond, Dark, Mint or Mochaccina?
Annika B.
Have any of you tried the mini version? I like them better, because the normal size is sometimes too much.
Audrey N.
Blacksburg, VA
Which other flavors would you like to see?
Evelyn A.
Louisville, KY
I havw never try this before. is it good ?
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
I've been wanting to try these. Are they worth the price?