BY MAGNUM #99 in Ice Cream, Popsicles & Frozen Treats

Known worldwide as the ice cream synonymous with indulgent pleasure, Magnum® ice cream bars arouse the palate by melding thick, crackling Belgian chocolate with smooth and delicious ice cream the rest of the world has celebrated for more than 25 years.

Delicately crafted from only the finest ingredients, Magnum® ice cream bars combine velvety vanilla bean or chocolate ice cream with luxurious Belgian chocolate and are available in six divine flavors.

Consumers can visit grocery retailers and convenience stores nationwide to enjoy the world’s most extravagant ice cream experience. Also try NEW! MAGNUM® Mini available in Classic or Almond- Full MAGNUM® Ice Cream pleasure in a perfect mini size!”

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Really good brand and the double caramel ice cream is my favorite and overall the ice cream is so sweet and crunchy, I love it." in 108 reviews
  • "I have to admit I had to eat 2 of them only because they were so good and I have never had white chocolate with ice cream before so it was a real treat." in 32 reviews
  • "The first time I tried thus ut was in Dominican republic 8 yrs ago and the middle flavor was raspberry with chocolate coating ." in 23 reviews
  • "The only thing that is stopping me from buying this everyday during this hot days of summer is that it is a bit pricey for the size!" in 19 reviews
  • "My favorite would have to be the caramel one because the caramel is still soft when you bite through the chocolate shell." in 19 reviews
Amy N.
I loved these bars from before I began my vegan journey. I am lactose intolerant so I would only have one every so often because they are amazing and I couldn't resist.  For those of you that don't have a problem with dairy products, I would highly recommend these ice cream bars. Magnum bars are dipped twice in chocolate. The first outside the ice cream layer and then again after the filling, in this case, caramel, or just dipped again after the first layer is frozen. These are thick layers of chocolate too, not a shell of chocolate.  These are some pretty satisfying ice cream bars. They are bit pricey though, 6$ for I think 3 of them.
Amanda W.
OMG these are fantastic! They are so rich and creamy and just have the best taste. You can find these at any local grocery store! They're on the pricey side for ice cream but they're totally worth it. I highly recommend these, you will not regret it!
kristel t.
Irving, TX
If you are looking for belgian covered ice cream, this is the best one! You will never be disappointed. Every bite takes you to heaven. I tasted their new Double cookies and cream and it is double the fun! The only regret is spending more because one pack is not enough.  I will be buying more!
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These bars are DELICIOUS! The double caramel bars have an outer chocolate layer, then once you crack into it you reveal the caramel layer that’s drizzled over ANOTHER chocolate layer then finally you get to the vanilla ice cream center. These are around $5 for 3 bars, but they’re soooooo worth it! They have such a rich taste you can’t help but love them!
Alex C.
I don't eat these very often because they're pretty high in calories and a tad expensive for so few per box, but when I want to indulge in something rich, I always buy the Double Caramel flavor. I can't decide which part tastes the best though - the chocolate, the caramel, or the creamy ice cream. They're definitely worth the price and calorie load.
China's I.
Midwest City, OK
YASSSSSSSSS ON ALL LEVELS YAASS YASSS YASS !!! I mean ice cream on a stick they took a classic and turned it in a grown and sexy desert !! Love love love I can’t get enough of these things wish fat didn’t exist lol I would eat more
Candace T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I get the oreo flavored ones. They're so delicious but so expensive!!!! It's worth it for a treat to yourself though. Also warning for those who haven't tried it yet, the outside chocolate layer is layer thick and there is only so much ice cream inside but its all delicious!!
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
I have seen so many advertisements for these ice cream bars so I decided to pick some up but I was shocked to see they come in a pack of three for $5. I decided to purchase them anyway, hoping that they would be worth the price. Honestly they just didn't stand up to their reputation for me. They were extremely rich, there was almost too much chocolate and caramel and the vanilla ice cream in the middle was mediocre. I wouldn't say they're bad because they aren't but there are so many better and cheaper options out there in my opinion...
Charnay R.
Hands down my favorite ice cream bars!! The chocolate is the best.. it's so rich and thick. The caramel and ice cream are perfect too, paired with the chocolate. If you love chocolate you'll love these because I think the chocolate takes center stage. I usually stock up on these when they're on sale because they can be a little pricey-- but they're so worth it. My favorite flavor is the double caramel, and I also like the cookies 'n cream!
Allie G.
Louisville, KY
These are the best damn ice cream bars you'll ever have!! They are very rich and just delicious. The combo of double chocolate and caramel are mouth watering. I don't buy them super often because they're not healthy, but I love them. If you're looking for a treat to indulge with, don't pass these up! I usually get them at Kroger or CVS.
Andrea L.
Oneida, TN
Which Magnum flavor is your favorite? CLassic, Double Chocolate, Double Caramel, White, Almond, Dark, Mint or Mochaccina?
Annika B.
Have any of you tried the mini version? I like them better, because the normal size is sometimes too much.
Audrey N.
Blacksburg, VA
Which other flavors would you like to see?
Evelyn A.
Louisville, KY
I havw never try this before. is it good ?
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
I've been wanting to try these. Are they worth the price?