Magnum Ice Cream Bar Double Caramel uploaded by Tracy J.

BY MAGNUM #33 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Magnum® Double Caramel Ice Cream Bar.

Per 1 bar serving: 340 calories.

Vanilla bean ice cream dipped in a chocolatey coating, caramel sauce and milk chocolate. see more...

Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
If you like caramel, then this is definitely for you. If you like vanilla and caramel together, then you’ll absolutely love these! Life is complete when it all melts together in your mouth. Buy these.
Michelle L.
I love Caramel and ice cream, so this is a win for me. It coated with a rich chocolate and creamy caramel in the center. These can be expensive, so I wait til they are on sale.
Nancy B.
Saint Louis, MO
Magnum Double Caramel Ice Cream bars are a sweet indulgent of mine. I love biting through each layer. The crispy smooth chocolate outer shell, the caramel layer, then another chocolate shell followed by ice cream! Omgoodness!
Chandni P.
Dallas, TX
This is a serious addiction! Hands down, one of the best ice cream bars you can get at the grocery store (if not the best!). I had serious cravings for it after my very first try, I probably could have finished the whole box! Its very rich and you can tell they don't skimp out on anything! The double layer of chocolate with caramel in between….heavenly! Let me get out of here and go grab one now!
Anne Michelle J.
By far, the greatest most decadent and amazingly delicious ice cream in existence. the double coding of chocolate with super sweet gooey caramel between serve as highlights to the blank canvas that is the vanilla ice cream within. If I wasn't lactose intolerant, I would eat an entire box of this stuff in a single day without an ounce of remorse.
Kathleen S.
Minneapolis , MN
Magnum bars are amazing. I was always a fan of Dove bars, but when I moved to the UK and discovered Magnum, I was blown away. The ice cream is better quality, the chocolate is better quality. These double caramel ones are like a sundae party in your mouth on a stick!
Crystal C.
These ice cream bars are delicious! The double caramel are my favorite, but I like them all. I love the richness of the chocolate and the creaminess of the ice cream. And not to forget the caramel just inside the shell around the ice cream. My mouth is watering now...
Claire I.
Love, love, love this ice cream. The chocolate is smooth and creamy with a delicious crisp crunch when you bite into it. The caramel and French vanilla ice cream compliment each other well. Delicious. Just a shame there are only 3 in a pack.
Amy S.
Oaks, OK
These ice cream bars are super rich! They are more pricey but I would definitely recommend them. Honestly all of the Magnum ice cream that I have tried have all been great!
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite ice scream bar with Belgium chocolate covered vanilla bar. I buy them in bulk at BJ's. I LOVE THE FLAVOR. iT IS BRUNCHY AND sweet, I would recommend them to my friends.