Magnum® Double Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Bars 3 ct Box uploaded by Stephanie R.Magnum® Double Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Bars 3 ct Box uploaded by vanessa c.

BY MAGNUM #77 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Lauren W.
New Smyrna, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These ice cream bars are out of this world. You get the chocolate cookie crust and the vanilla ice cream filling. They are amazing. I can't keep them in the house because they are all that I think about if they are. These are one of the best ice cream bars of all time!!
Lisa T.
Peckville, PA
I was excited to try the double cookies and cream bars because cookies and cream is my favorite flavor and i love a classic chocolate shell. i liked the crunchy outer layer, and the chocolate cookie sauce, but i found the ice cream lacking cookie pieces and also lacking in vanilla flavor. my daughter thought they were delicious, my fiance said they were just "okay". i would probably purchase these again as a quick chocolate fix.
Abbey P.
Milwaukee, WI
My favorite ice cream brand ever! Wish it came with more than just 3 in a box. It tastes so good. I bought it at Target. They are affordable and delicious. Rich and creamy. I recommend this to any chocolate lover.
Sara K.
Waterford, MI
Tastes great! Wish more would come in the pack! I wish this item was more diet friendly, but it's good to have for small accomplishments and celebrations! This is great for the cookies 'n cream lovers of the world!!
Logann P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I really love this version of Magnum ice cream bar. The chocolate coating  is perfectly crunchy and sweet. the ice cream is so smooth and tasty. really worth the try if you are a big cookies and cream fan. definitely buy again ! ! !
Tanisha B.
Texarkana, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This product was soooooo delicious!! Just the right amount of chocolate 🍫 then my favorite ice cream is cookies & cream so I’m in heaven
Stephanie R.
el paso texas
Bought these for the first time yesterday. These are amazing, out of this world, crazy good. Chocolate overload!
vanessa c.
I just try it and I in love of course this one is going to be a favorite for my summer the flavor is amazing the combination of cookies and cream always is good in everything and the white chocolate is so creamy this is the best. Magnum® Double Cookies & Cream Ice Cream Bars 3 ct Box