Magnum Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream Tub

Helado de frambuesa con trozos gruesos de chocolate amargo, envuelto en una capa de chocolate amargo crujiente. Hecho con 65% de cacao de chocolate amargo, cada bocado es un lujo.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Magnum Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream Tub!
Jessica F.
North Adams, MA
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Omg!! This was amazing!! I just had some of this y’all and it’s my new favorite ice cream. Usually I’m a Ben and Jerry’s type of girl and I wanted something different. I’ve always saw the magnum ice creams and wanted to try them. Well I finally did and this is sooo good. Dark chocolate and raspberry ice cream. Highly recommend if you like them both!
Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This was horrible ice cream! There was no flavor and completely disappointing. It was not creamy like ice cream should be. I don’t recommend this and will never purchase again.
Shaye G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Magnum Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream Tub uploaded by Shaye G.
Magnum Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream Tub uploaded by Shaye G.
Purchased at: Kroger
This review is for the Magnum red velvet icecream. I think it’s just ok. I’m not too fond of white chocolate. I feel that this would taste better with dark chocolate. 💋 Try it for yourself and see…
Eve P.
Jb Andrews, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Magnum Dark Chocolate Raspberry Ice Cream Tub uploaded by Eve P.
Could my favorite magnum ice cream get any better? Yes! Now it’s a whole 500 grams of ice cream enjoyment. You have to squeeze it to get the chocolate chunks of the walls. Sooo good
Greasy D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Me encanta tiene un sabor muy rico y el chocolate es tan suave se desase en tu boca es una muy buna combinación por que el sabor de el raspberry no es muy dulce y se complementa super bien con el chocolate
Sonya D.
Bessemer, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This particular flavor combination I am not a fan of. It didn’t pair well in my opinion.
jill B.
Palm Bay, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This has a beautiful chocolate disk at the top it's easy to crack with the spoon. I think the chocolate  raspberry is very gourmet. With all chocolate pieces inside and it's Belgium chocolate. This is a must have for serious Ice cream lovers.
Karen V.
Southampton, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg!! This is amazing! It’s such an upscale ice cream treat! You have to crack the chocolate, I like to pop it in the microwave just for a few seconds then it’s easier to crack and the chocolate is really good chocolate the raspberry ice cream gives it the added flavor
lynne B.
Polk City, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the combination of dark chocolate and raspberry and to make it ice cream . This is absolutely delicious!!!
Olivia  C.
Salem, MO
This was my favorite icecream and now it is hard to find in my area sadly. This icecream was sweet but had the slight tart of raspberries to balance the sweetness. I loved how there is a thick layer of chocolate on top and throughout the icecream. I am not pleased on how expensive they are!

Looking for your answer?