Magnum Classic Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Farah B.Magnum Classic Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Bar uploaded by Vanessa M.

BY MAGNUM #37 in Ice Cream Sandwiches, Bars & Cones

Magnum.
Classic.
Vanilla bean ice cream dipped in Belgian milk chocolate.
Made with Belgian chocolate.
New.
3 ice cream bars. see more...

Ivana S.
One of my favorite ice creams ...
It has an incredible texture, is crisp and smooth at the same time.
Biting it is crunchy, but it melts in your mouth.
It is delicious, it is one of the ice cream that can not stop existing!
Shameiza f.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the taste of this,it taste like nothing I never tasted before kinda feel like I'm tasting gold lol. However I don't like that it is expensive but for the taste I just keep buying it
Ale D.
I love ice cream in general but this one got me on my knees!
It's a bit pricey but definitely worth it, the taste is soft and sweet but not too sweet, the chocolate taste super good too.
It's a good ice cream to eat while walking on the park or with some one you like ☺️💕
Vanessa M.
The chocolate is bomb but thw vanilla is not my favorite. not sweet enough for me. i would try another kind because the chocolate is really good but not this flavor.
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite ice scream bar with Belgium chocolate covered vanilla bar. I buy them in bulk at BJ's. I LOVE THE FLAVOR. iT IS BRUNCHY AND sweet, I would recommend them to my friends.
Farah B.
Doral, FL
This is more than an ice cream is a whole experience. Creamy vanilla ice cream covered with a luxury, delicious Belgium chocolate. Sweet, delicious, amazing.
Tina O.
I love the magnum bars yummy a very unfortunate name though and Haagen Dazs makes really decadent ice cream I don't mind paying more it's worth it
deanna j.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I give this nice cream the most stars I can give because it is out of this world delicious. Creamy ice cream and sweet chocolate yum
Jandoe K.
Cordova, TN
Vanilla bean is easily one of my go to so that wrapped in the rich magnum chocolate is an easy desicion when picking up snacks
Marjo P.
I love these magnum bars. The vanilla bean is so creamy and delicious. It's really hard to limit myself to one at a time. Lol.