Magnolia Violet by Good Chemistry Eau de Parfum Women's Perfume - 1.7 fl oz.

by Good Chemistry

Good Chemistry is know-how meets nature; a just-right composition of instinct and identity to compose the world around you in a unique and lovely way. Fragrance notes of magnolia, peony and amber make our Magnolia Blossom perfume romantic + captivating with true elegance.

Sustainability Claims: Cruelty-free

Package Quantity: 1

Health Facts: Paraben-free, vegan, dye-free, phthalate-free, aluminum-free

Product Form: Spray

Scent: Floral

Product Warning: Adult Use Only

How long does the scent last?
What does this smell like? Like what notes does it have?
Start your review of Magnolia Violet by Good Chemistry Eau de Parfum Women's Perfume - 1.7 fl oz.!
Bloomingdale, IL
I chose this scent for my wedding! I wanted a specific scent to remember the day by, and I loved it when I smelled it at Target. It has fragrance notes of magnolia, peony and amber, and I thought it was perfect our late summer wedding date. I also like that it's vegan and cruelty free!
Indianapolis, IN
I love this perfume!! It’s vegan and non irritating! The smell is amazing, but not overwhelming. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because it doesn’t last very long throughout the day so you need to apply it more often. I would recommend this perfume!
Port Richey, FL
Purchased at: Target
I LOVE the smell of this perfume! Any time I’m in target, I have to spray it. It’s sad that they never have it in stock. EVER. The bottle is a great size and you’re really getting a great value.
Fargo, ND
Love the scent. It is light and floral. It is not overwhelming and stays on for a decent chunk of the day. The packaging is so cute and the container is so adorable. Would buy again!
Plainview, NE
This is my favorite scent. It’s feminine and floral without that cloying overpowering smell. I also like that the ingredients are more natural. I purchase it frequently.
I got a free sample of this and have grown to love it. I don’t wear perfume much anymore, but I think this one is one I would wear everyday. I wish it were a little more affordable and easy to find.
Aurora, CO
2,142 reviews
Super thrilled to have found Good Chemistry!! Thankful to Grove Collaborative for caring this!! Talk about a natural fragrance filled with natural oils- wow!! This woman has always had to be super careful with perfume and cologne shopping and especially wearing!! Do you know how cool it is that I can tolerate this smell-and.. I was able to order another scent they offer (currently in the mail) but very excited to finally have a natural alternative for a pretty packaged perfume that will NOT bring on a huge migraine. Winner winner chicken dinner!!! ;)
Pittsburgh, PA
Purchased at: Target
I cant believe this was only 25$! got this while perusing target and fell in love with this light floral scent. I have the edt and the body mist and have gotten SO many compliments! you'd never know it was from target! the edt surprisingly lasts like a regular edp and i keep the mist in my back pack for work as a refresher. I love this scent the most but the jasmine rose one is my second favorite! highly reccomend!
Love love love these perfumes! They smell amazing, and the best part is that they're a healthy alternative to other fragrances (: This particular scent is lovely from beginning to end, and the notes fit together very nicely!
St Augustine, FL
I absolutely love this scent. It’s probably my favorite perfume I’ve ever used. It has a lovely and light floral scent that lasts for hours and smells great without being overpowering. I get compliments all the time! The best thing? It’s so affordable and its from Target!!! I can see myself buying this for years to come.